Custom Built Wine Rack | Mahogany Finish | Un-Assembled
Only 47 left in stock
If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 40" in height or width), please contact us for a tailored quote.
Select the width and height that suits your needs and purchase your wine racks now. For dimensions larger than 3ft, please contact us for a quote.
Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
Note that the bottle height listed below does not include the extra row of bottles which can be added along the top.
A full set of Neck Protector Clips are included. These simply attach to the wine rack, preventing the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips.
- Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
- 1x1 configuration means a wine rack of 1 bottle width and 1 bottle height. Some customers misunderstood this and purchased the 1x1 racks to build the wine racks themselves.
- The dimensions of each hole are 3.76"x3.76" (95.5x95.5 mm), it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
- If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 40" | 1000mm in height or width), or fit large bottles (hole dimensions 4.33"x4.33" | 110x110mm), 2-bottle deep (23.62" | 600mm), please contact us for a tailored quote.
The unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. If you're not a confident flat pack builder, you may want to get the pre-assembled version that is available.
Assemble & Installation
- Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Sloped Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Large Wine Rack Assembly Instructions
- Wine Cubes Assembly Instructions
- WRT480R2 Double Sided Commercial Retail Space Wine Rack Assembly
Our Timber Wine Rack includes a complete set of neck protector clips at no extra charge. On top of providing added protection for your wine bottles, the clips also prevent the bottles from scratching each other.
You can connect this wine rack to other similar racks with a set of connector clips (horizontal and vertical) and connector pieces (horizontal). These components work together to enable you to seamlessly expand your wine rack to suit your needs and provide added wine storage capacity.
Wall brackets are also available for those who need to connect this wine rack to an adjacent wall. Sold separately, our 9.26" (235mm) length wall brackets will work with any wine racks sold by KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 4 brackets per square meter (10 sqft), or 4 brackets per unit (one at each corner).
We offer two versions of this wine rack: pre-assembled and unassembled. Our unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. However, we engineered this wine rack to have a simple setup process. The main issue that people encounter is the need of a rubber mallet, which may also be purchased from us or other tool retailers.
Assembly service is available and optional, we are happy to provide the the Assembly Service.
Please allow for 30 minutes to assemble a 50 bottle wine rack and up to 60 minutes for a 110 wine rack.
Assembled wine racks are carefully put together in the United States. You can shop with full confidence that you’re supporting American manufacturing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have existing cabinets to put your modular system in and it appears like they are the perfect size. I have room for about 120 bottles. I am confused about what you get in a package, and then how many packages I will need. I will have no problem building, it’s just what you get for your money. Please advise.
This timber and metal wine rack is not a modular system.
The wine rack consists of two parts: timber slat and metal barMetal rods have a maximum length of 12 holes, and wine racks that are wider or taller than 12 holes require connectors/connectors. You can cut the metal rods short to fit the space. But you can't make it longer. It's not like Lego, you can make it any size or shape.Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
We certainly can build a custom wine rack to the specifications of your space. Please advise the dimensions of your space.
If you order a 20w x23h in inches, how many bottles will that hold?
Thanks for your interest in KingsBottle wine racks.
A 4x5 configuration wine rack will fit, it can hold 24 bottles in including the bottles at the top row.
I purchased a 7x5 configuration and it fits absolutely perfectly in the space. It was easy to assemble and looks great. Very happy with
I recently moved into a new house but was unable to move my old wine rack. After some research I bought two Custom Built Wine racks from Kings Bottle. The racks were easy to assemble and are a perfect fit under the stairs of our terrace house. Even better, the simple, slim design ensures the racks fit with any decor.
I purchased my Kingsbottle Black Onyx wine rack online and assembled it myself. It was very easy to do, and I am very pleased with the results. It's a very smart-looking unit. The ordering process and delivery were excellent, and I am about to purchase more of the product. Highly recommended.