Custom Built Wine Rack | Black Onyx Finish | Un-Assembled
If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 40" in height or width), please contact us for a tailored quote.
Select your desired width and height, custom build your wine racks to fit your space now.
If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 40" in height or width), please contact us for a tailored quote
Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
Note that the height listed does not include the extra row of bottles which can be added along the top.
A full set of Neck Protector Clips are included. These simply attach to the wine rack, preventing the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips.
- Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
- 1x1 configuration means a wine rack of 1 bottle width and 1 bottle height. Some customers misunderstood this and purchased the 1x1 racks to build the wine racks themselves.
- The dimensions of each hole are 3.76"x3.76" (95.5x95.5 mm), it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
- If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 40" | 1000mm in height or width), or fit large bottles (hole dimensions 4.33"x4.33" | 110x110mm), 2-bottle deep (23.62" | 600mm), please contact us for a tailored quote.
The unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. If you're not a confident flat-pack builder, you may want to get the pre-assembled version that is available.
Assemble & Installation
- Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Sloped Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Large Wine Rack Assembly Instructions
- Wine Cubes Assembly Instructions
- WRT480R2 Double Sided Commercial Retail Space Wine Rack Assembly
Our Timber Wine Rack includes a complete set of neck protector clips at no extra charge. On top of providing added protection for your wine bottles, the clips also prevent the bottles from scratching each other.
You can connect this wine rack to other similar racks with a set of connector clips (horizontal and vertical) and connector pieces (horizontal). These components work together to enable you to seamlessly expand your wine rack to suit your needs and provide added wine storage capacity.
Wall brackets are also available for those who need to connect this wine rack to an adjacent wall. Sold separately, our 9.26" (235mm) length wall brackets will work with any wine racks sold by KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 4 brackets per square meter (10 sqft), or 4 brackets per unit (one at each corner).
We offer two versions of this wine rack: pre-assembled and unassembled. Our unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. However, we engineered this wine rack to have a simple setup process. The main issue that people encounter is the need of a rubber mallet, which may also be purchased from us or other tool retailers.
Assembly service is available and optional, we are happy to provide the the Assembly Service.
Please allow for 30 minutes to assemble a 50 bottle wine rack and up to 60 minutes for a 110 wine rack.
Assembled wine racks are carefully put together in the United States. You can shop with full confidence that you’re supporting American manufacturing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi There, From your illustration it looks like there is an awful lot of space per hole for one bottle. Are the holes oversized for the possibility of bigger bottles or is it possible to downsize them for more of a perfect fit?
The size per hole is 95mm (3.74"), it fits large bottles.
Unfortunately, we can not downsize them, because the metal part is pre-made and we can not change it.
How deep are the holes?
Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
I need scene storage rack in a cabinet space that is 20 inches by 20 inches. How much ch would that cost?
Thank you for your interest in Kingsbottle for those dimensions you can select any 4 hole by 4 hole wine rack found in the link below.
How much for you to assemble?
Thanks for reacing out to us.
We charge $1 per hole for assembly, you can see the price of pre-assembled option here: https://kingsbottle.com/collections/wine-racks/products/custom-built-black-onyx-finish-wine-rack-pre-assembled
I purchased a 7x5 configuration and it fits absolutely perfectly in the space. It was easy to assemble and looks great. Very happy with
the wine rack is beautiful looking and very stable. however if I had not have a very clever handyman, i would not have been able to complete it myself. you really have to think it over and need somer power to finally complete it.
I recently moved into a new house but was unable to move my old wine rack. After some research I bought two Custom Built Wine racks from Kings Bottle. The racks were easy to assemble and are a perfect fit under the stairs of our terrace house. Even better, the simple, slim design ensures the racks fit with any decor.
I purchased my Kingsbottle Black Onyx wine rack online and assembled it myself. It was very easy to do, and I am very pleased with the results. It's a very smart-looking unit. The ordering process and delivery were excellent, and I am about to purchase more of the product. Highly recommended.