Find the Best Dual Zone Wine Cooler for Your Kitchen
Your wine collection shouldn't be confined by your refrigeration capacity, and you should never have to pick a favorite, which is why KingsBottle has created the best dual zone wine cooler available.
Different wines need to be served at different temperatures, so not all wine can be stored the same way. The innovative design and state-of-the-art technology built into our wine refrigerators allow you to keep multiple varietals—white, red, or any shade in between—stored in their ideal conditions.
Whether you need a front venting under counter model for your kitchen or an upright free standing cooler for a busy bar, each dual zone wine cooler is equipped with the best features money can buy:
- With the move to Embraco and Jiaxipera compressors, we have partnered with innovators in the compressor industry. At the heart of our wine fridges is a leading edge compressor coupled with our industry-respected fans. The result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability and energy efficiency.
- Our stainless steel wine fridges have been redesigned with a sleek straight rod handle to enhance the stylish design of the best dual zone wine cooler on the market.
- The new wood shelving design is improved and optimized for maximum bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- We are pleased to announce that our dual zone wine coolers will now be offered in our elegant, borderless glass door style.
The Perfect Temperature
Every connoisseur knows there are four main temperature bands for wine.
- Full-Bodied Red: 59-65°F (15-18°C)
- Light Red: 53-57°F (12-14°C)
- White and Rose: 44-57°F (7-14°C)
- Sparkling Wines: 43-48°F ( 6-9°C)
The best solution is a dual zone wine cooler from KingsBottle. Unlike other dual zone wine coolers, we offer world-class durability, quality materials, and elegant engineering in one package. Treat your bottles like kings and order your wine refrigerator from KingsBottle today!