Wine Rack System Horizontal Connector Piece
Only 1062 left in stock
Note: 2 connector pieces per wood strip.
The number of connector clips required is as below:
- 2-bottle (hole) height: 6
- 3-bottle (hole) height: 8
- 4-bottle (hole) height: 10
- 5-bottle (hole) height: 12
- 6-bottle (hole) height: 14
- 7-bottle (hole) height: 16
- 8-bottle (hole) height: 18
- 9-bottle (hole) height: 20
- 10-bottle (hole) height: 22
Assemble & Installation
- Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Sloped Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Large Wine Rack Assembly Instructions
- Wine Cubes Assembly Instructions
Our Timber Wine Rack includes a complete set of neck protector clips at no extra charge. On top of providing added protection for your wine bottles, the clips also prevent the bottles from scratching each other.
You can connect this wine rack to other similar racks with a set of connector clips (horizontal and vertical) and connector pieces (horizontal). These components work together to enable you to seamlessly expand your wine rack to suit your needs and provide added wine storage capacity.
Wall brackets are also available for those who need to connect this wine rack to an adjacent wall. Sold separately, our 9.26" (235mm) length wall brackets will work with any wine racks sold by KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 4 brackets per square meter (10 sqft), or 4 brackets per unit (one at each corner).
We offer two versions of this wine rack: pre-assembled and unassembled. Our unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. However, we engineered this wine rack to have a simple setup process. The main issue that people encounter is the need of a rubber mallet, which may also be purchased from us or other tool retailers.
Assembly service is available and optional, we are happy to provide the the Assembly Service.
Please allow for 30 minutes to assemble a 50 bottle wine rack and up to 60 minutes for a 110 wine rack.
Assembled wine racks are carefully put together in the United States. You can shop with full confidence that you’re supporting American manufacturing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I bought two racks to assemble myself which was quite easy, and the videos were a great help in the assembly. The racks are perfect for my little cellar.
I ordered the onyx black system. It was relatively large 3*2 metres in size. I ordered it pre-assembled. It was not cheap but moderately priced. The quality is good. The assembly wasn’t difficult but it still took several hours to assemble and secure it to a wall. It looks excellent. The custom fit makes it look like it was made by a bespoke joiner. I was able to add different materials such as bricks into the cellar which gives it a permanent solid feel. I would recommend this because of its versatile nature And the ability to put it together yourself.
Looks great, easy for staff to use and very sturdy. Thank you. Pulp Book Cafe, Federation Square, ACT
To the Kings Bottle Team,
All of my phone calls were returned in minutes, all my emails answered the same day, and the product was delivered in two business days. It was easy to assemble and is a show piece in our unit.
Fantastic service guys, thank you.
Great product, easy assemble