Thank you for your interest in KingsBottle wine and beverage refrigerators. We are happy to announce effective from 2016, our warranty has been upgraded from a 1 year to a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED): KingsBottle provides a warranty that all wine cellars and beverage refrigerators to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase for both parts and labor. (Note: this does not apply to the refurbished units.)
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 3 years.
5 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 5 years.
- If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 2-year from the date of purchase. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement (Any REPLACEMENT unit will follow the warranty terms of the initial purchase). For customer service, please e-mail us via email@example.com.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
DAMAGE due to such things as an accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including the risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
- Any DISPOSAL unit.
- Warranty is only honored for the unit which is used in the countries where the unit was initially purchased. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider, or purchase the extended warranty service within a maximum of 30 days from the original purchase. However, regardless of the point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO-YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of refrigerators. If you are not satisfied with your wine or beverage cooler, simply return it within 30 days for an exchange, refund, or credit. All returns and exchanges must be in their original condition and include all components. You will receive a credit for your purchase only if it meets the criteria below.
30-Day Return Period
- If you would like a full refund of the item price and no restocking fee, the item must be returned within thirty days from the date the merchandise was received. Please contact us for instructions.
- On personalized, customized and special orders, orders of parts, we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the product arrived damaged or was customized incorrectly. We must be informed within 5 days of receipt that the item is damaged or defective.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
- If you return a damaged, defective or incorrect item (including personalized items not made correctly) you will receive a credit or an exchange. Items received damaged should be refused or appropriately noted as damaged prior to signing for them. Failure to do so limits the ability to file a claim with the carrier and may result in the customer being responsible. Shipping cost will be paid for by Kingsbottle within 30 days for all defective or incorrect items. Damaged shipments are evaluated with the carrier and handled on a case by case basis.
After 30 days
- If you decide to return your purchase after 30 days, you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs and a 20% restocking fee. Damaged items after 30 days can not be returned. For information on what our Warranties include, please see the Warranties tab on each product detail page. If you would like to arrange an exchange for a different Kingsbottle item, please contact us.
Shipping & Handling Fees
- Shipping & Handling fees will only be refunded or paid for by Kingsbottle within 30 days if the item is defective, damaged, or an incorrect item was shipped.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
- If you decide to return a fully functioning item and upon examination of the return, Kingsbottle determines the purchase has missing items or has been damaged, Kingsbottle will charge a fee to cover the expense. A fee will be charged for any returned product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals (i.e., any product not in "like new" condition).
- Please remove all personal items or data before returning any products. We are not responsible for any personal items or data left in or on these items.
- If your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from BTO America (also known as KingsBottle), we CAN NOT accept your return. You MUST contact the retail store that you bought the item from. Please understand that when the order is placed with them and not directly with us we will not be able to look up your order and hence we will not able to replace, exchange or return the item.
- If your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from BTO America (also known as KingsBottle), we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider. However, regardless of point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of sale.
- The manufacturer accepts no liability for any spoilage to the content of the refrigerator, not even when the device is within the warranty period. Similarly, the manufacturer accepts no liability for personal injury due to incorrectly stored goods, which are for personal consumption or resale.
- The parts (PCB board, temperature controller, fans, evaporator coils, condenser coils, compressor, etc) are for replacement on KingsBottle refrigerators only. We do not recommend these parts to be used for repair of other brand refrigerators, we can not guarantee the dimensions fit and the program works properly for other brand refrigerators. All parts are final sales, We don't accept returns, exchange and refund on any parts sold.