Custom Built Wine Rack | Rustic hardwood | Un-Assembled
Only 47 left in stock
If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 40" in height or width), please contact us for a tailored quote.
Choose a width and height for your desired storage capacity (up to 40 in width or height), and create your wine rack today. For larger systems, please contact us for an individualized quote.
Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
Note that the bottle height listed below does not include the extra row of bottles which can be added along the top.
A full set of Neck Protector Clips are included. These simply attach to the wine rack, preventing the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips.
- Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
- 1x1 configuration means a wine rack of 1 bottle width and 1 bottle height. Some customers misunderstood this and purchased the 1x1 racks to build the wine racks themselves.
- The dimensions of each hole are 3.76"x3.76" (95.5x95.5 mm), it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
- If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 40" | 1000mm in height or width), or fit large bottles (hole dimensions 4.33"x4.33" | 110x110mm), 2-bottle deep (23.62" | 600mm), please contact us for a tailored quote.
The unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. If you're not a confident flat-pack builder, you may want to get the pre-assembled version that is available.
Assemble & Installation
- Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Sloped Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Large Wine Rack Assembly Instructions
- Wine Cubes Assembly Instructions
- WRT480R2 Double Sided Commercial Retail Space Wine Rack Assembly
Our Timber Wine Rack includes a complete set of neck protector clips at no extra charge. On top of providing added protection for your wine bottles, the clips also prevent the bottles from scratching each other.
You can connect this wine rack to other similar racks with a set of connector clips (horizontal and vertical) and connector pieces (horizontal). These components work together to enable you to seamlessly expand your wine rack to suit your needs and provide added wine storage capacity.
Wall brackets are also available for those who need to connect this wine rack to an adjacent wall. Sold separately, our 9.26" (235mm) length wall brackets will work with any wine racks sold by KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 4 brackets per square meter (10 sqft), or 4 brackets per unit (one at each corner).
We offer two versions of this wine rack: pre-assembled and unassembled. Our unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. However, we engineered this wine rack to have a simple setup process. The main issue that people encounter is the need of a rubber mallet, which may also be purchased from us or other tool retailers.
Assembly service is available and optional, we are happy to provide the the Assembly Service.
Please allow for 30 minutes to assemble a 50 bottle wine rack and up to 60 minutes for a 110 wine rack.
Assembled wine racks are carefully put together in the United States. You can shop with full confidence that you’re supporting American manufacturing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a space that is 24” x 7’. I would like bulk storage with the X box(es) at the bottom and then single bottle storage at the top. Can you accommodate that with this system?
Sure we use X box at the bottom, and single bottle storage at the top. But the thing is, the X boxes we have in stock are in Natural or Black finish. So the color does not match the rustic
Great bottle rack dimensions were spot on for my project which included upstyling my tv cabinet
Well put together
WOW it looks great!
Rate this high as had trouble with an other compony who still to this date have not filled our order, will order again with you , Thanks , fantastic service
I ordered a 50 hole rustic custom wine rack, it was perfect for my needs, looks just as explained in the details and photos, took around 2 glasses of shiraz to put together, very happy with my purchase.
Greg glad you are enjoying your new wine rack.
We really like this wine rack. It is completely customizable to fit in your location. It is also very sturdy so you feel confident you will never have any mishaps. Includes plastic clips to protect your wine bottle labels when sliding in and out of the rack. A+++
Would definitely recommend and buy again
The unassembled racks were very easy to put together and look excellent. I would recommend King's Bottle to anyone who needs a storage system for their wine.
Peter thank you for your review.