Custom Built Wine Rack | Natural Pine Finish | Un-Assembled
Choose your height and width and build your racks today. For a bigger system (over 40" in height or width), please get in touch for a customized estimation.
Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
Note that the height listed below does not include the extra row of bottles which can be added along the top.
A full set of Neck Protector Clips are included. These simply attach to the wine rack, preventing the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips.
- Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
- 1x1 configuration means a wine rack of 1 bottle width and 1 bottle height. Some customers misunderstood this and purchased the 1x1 racks to build the wine racks themselves.
- The dimensions of each hole are 3.76"x3.76" (95.5x95.5 mm), it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
- If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 40" | 1000mm in height or width), or fit large bottles (hole dimensions 4.33"x4.33" | 110x110mm), 2-bottle deep (23.62" | 600mm), please contact us for a tailored quote.
The unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. If you're not a confident flat-pack builder, you may want to get the pre-assembled version that is available.
Assemble & Installation
- Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Sloped Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Large Wine Rack Assembly Instructions
- Wine Cubes Assembly Instructions
- WRT480R2 Double Sided Commercial Retail Space Wine Rack Assembly
Our Timber Wine Rack includes a complete set of neck protector clips at no extra charge. On top of providing added protection for your wine bottles, the clips also prevent the bottles from scratching each other.
You can connect this wine rack to other similar racks with a set of connector clips (horizontal and vertical) and connector pieces (horizontal). These components work together to enable you to seamlessly expand your wine rack to suit your needs and provide added wine storage capacity.
Wall brackets are also available for those who need to connect this wine rack to an adjacent wall. Sold separately, our 9.26" (235mm) length wall brackets will work with any wine racks sold by KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 4 brackets per square meter (10 sqft), or 4 brackets per unit (one at each corner).
We offer two versions of this wine rack: pre-assembled and unassembled. Our unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. However, we engineered this wine rack to have a simple setup process. The main issue that people encounter is the need of a rubber mallet, which may also be purchased from us or other tool retailers.
Assembly service is available and optional, we are happy to provide the the Assembly Service.
Please allow for 30 minutes to assemble a 50 bottle wine rack and up to 60 minutes for a 110 wine rack.
Assembled wine racks are carefully put together in the United States. You can shop with full confidence that you’re supporting American manufacturing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this work as a freestanding unit, or does it have to be wall-mounted as it appears to be in the picture?
Hi JD Yoder,
The timber wine racks are freestanding units, they don't need to be wall-mounted.
If necessary, you could connect the wine rack system to the adjacent wall with the wall brackets, prevent anything from becoming unstable.
Is a different wood used for the Natural finish Wine racks vs the Rustic (Hardwood) finish?
Yes, the wood for the NATURAL FINISH is pine timber. The RUSTIC (HARDWOOD) is natural color of Mahogany timber.
Can this be painted or stained before assembly?
Yes, it is natural pine which can be painted or stained before assembly.
I purchased a 7x5 configuration and it fits absolutely perfectly in the space. It was easy to assemble and looks great. Very happy with
I recently moved into a new house but was unable to move my old wine rack. After some research I bought two Custom Built Wine racks from Kings Bottle. The racks were easy to assemble and are a perfect fit under the stairs of our terrace house. Even better, the simple, slim design ensures the racks fit with any decor.
I purchased my Kingsbottle Black Onyx wine rack online and assembled it myself. It was very easy to do, and I am very pleased with the results. It's a very smart-looking unit. The ordering process and delivery were excellent, and I am about to purchase more of the product. Highly recommended.