Upright Single Zone Large Wine Cooler With Low-E Glass Door
Optimal Storage and Temperature Control:
Our KingsBottle upright wine refrigerator ensures your wine collection is stored in the perfect conditions. With precise temperature control and even air distribution, your wines will age gracefully and retain their true flavors and aromas.
Crystal Clear View Inside:
No more guessing games when it comes to selecting your wine for the evening. The glass door provides an unobstructed view of your wine collection. Peek inside and effortlessly choose the perfect bottle for every occasion.
Complete Your Refrigeration Set:
To enhance your collection further, consider our KBU425BX Beverage Refrigerator model, perfectly matched to complement the KingsBottle upright wine refrigerator. Together, they create a fully-integrated refrigeration solution, ensuring your wines and beverages are stored with care and precision.
Embrace the luxury of preserving and displaying your wine collection with the KingsBottle Upright Wine Refrigerator. Enjoy the convenience of optimal storage, customizable temperature zones, and a striking borderless black glass door, adding elegance to your wine-tasting experience. Elevate your wine journey with KingsBottle today.
For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout, and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS
- Volume: 15CF (425 Litre)
- Capacity: 159 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 16 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 35°F to 68°F ( 2°C to 20°C)
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32 - 100 °F ( 0 -38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 110-115V/60HZ
- Rated Current: 1.7A
- Power Input: 165W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Energy Consumption: 0.63Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: This is a set of two units. Each unit in this combo is 23.42”W x 27.36”D x 70.86”H (Included 0.59" stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 0.5" on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
For installation does this need to be on a dedicated electrical circuit? Or can they just be on their own dedicated outlets but two of the units share a single circuit?
Hello they can plug into a standard outlet, no need for dedicated circuits.