Glass Door Upright Steak Ager Refrigerator
Only 1 left in stock
Looking for a reliable way to store and dry age your meat to maximize consistency and flavor? Look no further than our KB180SA upright steak dry-aging refrigerator. This full-fledged professional refrigerator features a precise electronic control system that allows for precise temperature and humidity adjustments between 60-90%, so you can get perfectly aged and delicious steaks every time, without the need for additional expertise or effort. But that's not all - this refrigerator also comes equipped with an automatic water-adding feature that regulates humidity levels, ensuring your meat stays fresh and flavorful.
IMPORTANT: A source of pure water must be available in close proximity to the unit, and the water tank is located inside the top of the fridge with the water inlet situated at the bottom.
To use the steak ager, make sure to connect the water inlet pipe and open the inlet valve to ensure that water is flowing into the water tank. For further instructions, please refer to Page 16 in the user manual.
- Net capacity: 13.70 Cu.ft (388Liters)
- Single Zone Compressor steak ager refrigerator
- Built-in/Free-standing installation
- Temperature range: 34°F-77°F (1°C-25℃)
- Humidity Range: 60%-85%
- Seamless stainless steel door frame with 2 layers Low-e glass
- 1 piece Stainless steel hanging rod with 3 pcs hangers
- 3 piece of stainless steel shelf
- 1 piece of stainless steel salt tray ( Note: There is not salt block included in the fridge.)
- Touchpad controller with LED displayer
- UVC system
- SS AIRDUCT BOARD
- SS HUMIDIFIER COVER
- SS VENTILATION PLINTH
- White LED light
- Fan cooling system
- Water tank
- Rated Voltage: 120V
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Power Input: 0.8W
- Rated Current: 1.8A
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Body dimension: 23.44”W x 27.97”D x 67.77”H ( 595W x 710D x 1720H mm )
- Packing dimension: 25.41”Wx30.73”Dx73.68H (645W x 780D x 1870H mm)
- Net weight: 203 Lbs (92 kgs)
- Gross weight: 214 Lbs ( 97kgs)
DOCUMENTS FOR DOWNLOAD
(SKU# KBU50SA - MPN# VI46SA | SKU#KBU180SA - MPN# VI180SA)
DIMENSIONS & CUTOUT | KB50SA
DIMENSIONS & CUTOUT | KB180SA
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you sell the salt for the bottom of the meat ager? If not what size is the salt tray on the bottom?
Sorry, we are not selling the salt now. We recommend the 8"x4"x2" salt-brick for both KBU50SA and KBU180SA steak dryer fridge
What’s the ultraviolet system? What’s bulb life and what’s replacement cost of bulb?
Thanks for the questions.
1. The ultraviolet system is used to kill the germ or bacterium inside the cabinet. It can only be turned on when the door is closed. 2. We would suggest the cutomer to replace the bulb once every year. And the bulb is easy to find in hardware store. Just look for “uv bulb 10v 3w“.
Do the machines have adaptive modules for a smoker or an additional UV light?
We do not have moduels for smokers and additional UV lighting at the moment. However, we are going to add one more UV light into this large steak ager fridge KBU180SA in future.
Is the UV lighting an ambient style or is the air funnelled through UV lighting during circulation?
With the fans at the back, the air funnelled through UV lighting during circulation.
How many hours/days does the water tank last?
The water tank should be refilled every 10-15 days of operating.
Hi I bought a steak ager and have an error code E5, where can I find documents on this fridge?
Thank you for your question. Error code E5 indicates that there is not enough water in the tank. We recommend that customers use distilled / purified water instead of tap water in the tank.
You can frefer to Page15 on the user instructions in the section/tab USER INSTRUCTIONS on the product page.
whats the Shelf life of the salt blocks in the box? And also what diff types of salt do you carry??
The shelf is made of 403 stainless steel materials. We recommend to place himalaya salt block on the salt tray. It work as a sterilizer for the blood dripping from the blood.
Does the steak ager fridge include any salt block? What's the life of the salt blocks?
Our steak ager do not come with the salt block. The salt block do not have expire date on it. It is not for cooking, it is for anticorrosion purposes. The user may choose to wash/clean the blood of the salt block from time to time. So it may eventually wear out and need to place a new one.
Thanks from KingsBottle
Does the large cabinet have a lock on it? I'd like to place this in the front of my mrat shop but don't want people opening it all the time.
Yes, the latest version of this model comes with a lock at the side of the handle.
How to use/install the water tube?
Please refer to the instructions on Page 16 on the user manual
I almost made my own meat ager after doing considerable research and some testing. There are many variables to consider and this unit has it all(temp,humidity,bacteria control) automated in an elegant package. My first attempt was a 15# prime rib I aged for 30 days and a 17# brisket I aged for 45 days both came out fantastic. The only thing I would change is the location of the LED display, it cannot be viewed unless you open the door or take a knee. After a while I got to know the humidity needs and I didn’t need to check the display as much and became less an issue. Support was fast and attentive when I reached out during my learning curve. I’m overall impressed and worry free when it comes to the safety of my meat after long periods of time.