30" Combination Beer and Wine Cooler with Low-E Glass Door
Only 52 left in stock
This 30" Combination Beer and Wine Cooler features a Low-E glass door that minimizes condensation and provides superior insulation, allowing you to precisely control two different temperatures for the optimum storage of wine and beer. Perfect for entertaining guests or relaxed evenings at home.
- Your wine is safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources thanks to the tempered safety glass coated with two layers of UV protection. Plus, the LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- With attractive stainless steel hardware, the beer and wine cooler's glass door is easy to clean and maintain.
- Temperature uniformity is ensured by the quiet and durable, vibration-free cooling compressor and state-of-the-art fan that distribute cool air throughout the cabinet.
- Tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs with 6 beech wood shelves and 3 glass shelves that are easy to remove.
- Enjoy high-end digital display controllers, locks with a spare key, and unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs add a touch of sophistication to your wine and beverage cooler.
- Volume: 165L (5.83 Cu.ft)
- Capacity: 33 wine bottles + 77 cans
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 6 wood shelves, 3 glass shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 35-68 Fahrenheit for each zone
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Security Lock
- Charcoal filter
- Rated Power Input: 120W
- Rated Current: 110-115V/60HZ, 1.1A;
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 570 kWh/Year (ISO23953-2)
- Net Weight: 60kg (132.3 lbs)
- Unit Size: 29.6”Wx22.4”Dx33.9”H ( 750W 860H 570Dmm); (24.25" depth if including the handle)
- If installing between frameless cabinets, a 1⁄2” wide filler strip or side panel may be needed on hinge side. The filler strip will act as a spacer between the appliance case and adjacent cabinet door swing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
It’s hard to tell from the pictures; are the beverage racks wired racks or solid? Is there something in front to keep them from falling out and/or over? Are the racks removable so you can add bottles instead of cans?
3 glass shelves are included in the beverage compartment. The front edge of the glass shelf has a protruding part to prevent bottles/cans from sliding out.
The racks are removable, you can move it up or down to adjust the space to fit your bottles/cans.
We were so excited to get our refrigerator. I had read previous reviews that suggested the refrigerator was a bit loud, but I don’t found it very loud at all. The refrigerator is in our dining room. It’s a great fridge so far.
I had an issue with my beverage cooler upon delivery and Jeremias and the rest of the team were incredible to work with. Timely and meaningful responses and a quick resolution. Truly great to deal with. Thank you, Bill R.
Thank you again William.
I bought a product several months ago and had multiple issues with it. Once I contacted customer service they immediately replaced the product free of charge and were amazing. I love the new fridge and it works great!!!
Glad we were able to make this right for you.
I had purchased a 39" Under Counter Wine & Beer Fridge Combo back in 2021 and had some damage occured during shipment. After a few months, some components started to fail and were replaced under warrant via Kinds Bottle. After a year of use, additional components started to fail which led to the unit not working properly. After troubleshooting and discussing with Kings Bottle Support Team, it was determined the best course of action would be to have a new unit shipped out under the warrant agreements. New unit arrived and was in perfect condition and after using it for about a month, no issues. Kings Bottle has kept their promise and delivered a quality product. I would give 5 stars to the support team and 4 stars on the fridge only because of the initial issues on the first fridge, which may be due to damage from shipment?
I didn’t get a shipping notification which was the only downside of the transaction but the cooler works great and is so quiet it isn’t at all noticeable. I opted to put the wood shelves in the other side to have a dual zone red/white wine cooler and I couldn’t be happier.
Mitchell you should have received a notification thank you for the feedback we will check with our orders department to ensure this doesn't happen to our future customers. Enjoy your cooler!