24 Inch Under Counter LOW-E Glass Door Beer Fridge
Only 19 left in stock
Powered by an advanced Embraco inverter compressor, this model operates whisper-quietly while delivering exceptional energy efficiency, consuming 40% less power. The two-layer tempered glass door is equipped with Low-E glass technology, effectively filtering harmful UV rays and providing an added advantage of reducing condensation.
With four chromed steel shelves, our under-counter beer fridge accommodates a generous capacity of up to 161 cans of beer or other beverages. It's an ideal choice for families and restaurants alike, catering to your cooling needs. Don't miss out on the KBU145BX model of our glass door beer fridge, available for order today from KingsBottle USA. Experience the perfect blend of tranquility and energy savings in your beverage storage solution.
- Volume: 5.12 CF (145 Litre)
- Capacity: 161 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 36-68 °F ( 2 - 20°C)
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32 - 100 °F ( 0 -38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
- Rated Power Input: 110-115V/60HZ
- Rated Current: 1.2A
- Power Input: 100W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 25g
- Unit Size: 23.42”W x 22.75”D x 33.99” H; ( 595W x 578D x 865H mm ) Included stand height 0.59” (15mm)
- This front-venting fridge can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 0.5" (20mm) on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Good looking under cabinet refridgerator. Simple design with a nice glass door. Holds plenty of beer/soda and with space to spare. Seems to be solidly made as well.
Package arrived very quickly, well packaged and securly attached to a small pallet, which made it easier to move.
Overall very happy, although we've only owned it a short while.
Thomas glad to hear that the packaging made it easy for you to install your cooler. Cheers!
Bought used damaged product. Arrived in better than expected shape and works great. Will buy again
This cooler hold a lot more drinks than anticipated. It looks great and keeps drinks cold.
I decided to pay a bit extra and get a fridge that is both elegant and sizable to store beverages in them. If you re just getting to the point where you can afford to buy and store real good wine, I strongly recommend it as a starter unit.
I am happy with this beverage center. It's pretty quiet (although the vent grille could have another design to but quieter) and installed in my open to living room kitchen and doesn't bother us when the compressor is running. First one delivered by Home Depot was not cooling, second one was not the right one (was the wine version with wood shelves), the 3rd one delivered by Kingsbottle was finally the right one and cooling. Too bad, Home Depot had a better price than Kingsbottle. The door is not straight but it"s just a screw to adjust.