24 Inch Under Counter Beer Cooler Drinks Stainless Steel
Only 2 left in stock
KBU55M beverage cooler comes with a premium temperature controller from Carel of Italy, stainless steel exterior and mirror interior cabinet, self-closing heating glass door without condensation.
These beautiful stainless steel undercounter glass door refrigerators hold up to 140 cans. Solidly constructed 304 stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior, LOW E Glass heating door, this fridge is the perfect addition to any home bar or entertainment room, now you can meet all of your guests' beverage needs with a front venting unit that fits seamlessly under your countertop. Packed with features you'd expect from the KingsBottle brand, these coolers are designed to give you the storage you need with the efficiency and style you want.
Note: KBU55M could be used outdoor if the location is shaded and there is no dust. But for outdoor use, we suggest you consider our OUTDOOR series.
- Our undercounter glass door refrigerators have heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas. The charged tempered safety glass door is surrounded by a beautiful stainless steel frame and handle.
- Solidly constructed 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior for durability and energy efficiency.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- A long-life, high-quality, quiet running compressor that provides vibration free cooling is paired with our state-of-the-art fans to evenly distribute cool air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes premium temperature controllers from Carel of Italy, a leading brand in the controller industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- Chromed shelves, adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
Heated Glass Door:
Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface.
The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates, unit has 3 x modes (STRONG / OFF / WEAK) so you can adjust if needed as some places are higher in humidity and more subject to condensation.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C) , it must be kept away from rain and weather.
- Volume: 4.34 CF (123 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 96 bottles (12 OZ) or 126 cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Rated Power Input: 140 Watts (Heated Glass OFF); 170Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption : 0.83kw.h/24h (Heating Glass OFF), 1.29 kw.h/24h (Heating Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 23.4"Wx21.5"Dx32.3"H
- Net Weight: 132 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 143 Lbs
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does it have a lock?
Thanks for your question, yes it comes with a built-in lock and 2 spare keys, you can lock your beers in the daily use if you need.--from KingsBottle
what type of cord does it come with?
Thanks, it comes with a 126inches American three pin plug cord.--from KingsBottle
how much energy does it use per day?
Thanks, the Energy Consumption is 0.83kw.h/24h (Heating Glass OFF), 1.29 kW.h/24h (Heating Glass ON), have a nice day.--from KingsBottle
what\'s the Refrigerant of this unit?
Thank you, the refrigerant of this unit is R134A, it is environmental friendly.--from KingsBottle
It is ok for freestanding?
Thank you, this unit is a front-venting built-in design, it is suitable for under counter and beautiful enough for freestanding as well.--from KingsBottle
THE volume/how many beers can it store?
Thank you, the volume of this KBU55CSS is 4.34 CF (123 Liter), and its Storage capacity is 140 Cans.Hope my answer can help you.--from KingBottle
Is this unit only under counter or can it be free standing?
This unit is front-venting built-in design, and it is beautiful enough to be free standing as well
What are all of the dimension W L and H?
Unit Size : 23.4"Wx21.5"Dx32.3"H (598Wx545Dx820H mm), thanks!
Is this a "frost free" unit or can you fill me in on that aspect of its operation? We had a Uline that while it did have a freezer compartment, would ice up often. Want to make sure we avoid such issues with this purchase. Thank you!
hi Key Snodgress
Thanks for your question.
The Italian brand CAREL control system installed in this unit has auto defrost program. If you find ice up inside the cabinet, that's unnormal for a beverage refrigerator.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
When should you purchase the heated door option? My application is a South Florida condo. Under counter in a great room.
Condensation can produce water droplets on the glass door of a refrigerator. When warm air hits the cold surface, it reaches its dew point and condenses. This leaves droplets of water on the glass of the door. The higher is the ambient air humidity, the condensation on a glass door happens more frequently. A heating door is helpful to reduce or avoid the condensation.
Is the door reversible? Meaning can I have it open in the opposite direction?
This fridge comes with heating glass, the door is not reversible. If you want a fridge with door hinge at the left, you could consider our KBU50BX LHH
if my dimensions are 24" W x 24" D x 34.5" H will this unit fit my in that space? The unit dimensions are stated as 23.5"W x 31.57" H x 21.54" D. As you can see I am concerned with the width.
Thanks for your interest in our fridge.
The width of the fridge is 23.5", if your space width is 24", then it just fits.
Good looking under cabinet refridgerator. Simple design with a nice glass door. Holds plenty of beer/soda and with space to spare. Seems to be solidly made as well.
Package arrived very quickly, well packaged and securly attached to a small pallet, which made it easier to move.
Overall very happy, although we've only owned it a short while.
Thomas glad to hear that the packaging made it easy for you to install your cooler. Cheers!
Bought used damaged product. Arrived in better than expected shape and works great. Will buy again
This cooler hold a lot more drinks than anticipated. It looks great and keeps drinks cold.
I decided to pay a bit extra and get a fridge that is both elegant and sizable to store beverages in them. If you re just getting to the point where you can afford to buy and store real good wine, I strongly recommend it as a starter unit.
I am happy with this beverage center. It's pretty quiet (although the vent grille could have another design to but quieter) and installed in my open to living room kitchen and doesn't bother us when the compressor is running. First one delivered by Home Depot was not cooling, second one was not the right one (was the wine version with wood shelves), the 3rd one delivered by Kingsbottle was finally the right one and cooling. Too bad, Home Depot had a better price than Kingsbottle. The door is not straight but it"s just a screw to adjust.