Dual Zone Refrigerator PCB Board WINEAC-K11
PCB Board for KingsBottle Dual Zone Refrigerators
Sometimes, even the mighty fall. If your dual zone KingsBottle cooler needs repair, we offer this replacement dual zone refrigerator PCB board to help you get it up and running again. With our upgraded board, there's no concern about quality or compatibility issues, because this is the same dependable board we use in the systems we manufacture. It's the easiest way to get your system up and running cold again.
Regain The Throne
A replacement dual zone refrigerator PCB board can help you get your malfunctioning unit back up and running in no time. This is the same high-quality PCB boards we use in our new coolers and refrigerators, allowing you to restore the ideal conditions for each of your bottles.
Note: If you can't find the information on the specific product page, please try to find it here. This section is for general information including user manuals, product videos, product catalogs.
- KingsBottle Wine and Beverage Coolers
- KingsBottle Inside Look
- CAREL Controller Temperature Setting Instructions
- LAE Controller Operating Instructions - Adjust Temperature
- LAE Controller Parameter Settings - For your information only, we don't recommend you to make any changes to it if it is necessary. You can keep the parameter settings at the default value
Product User Manual Downloads (PDF)
Wine Cooler Manuals
- KBU50W/100W/170W Single Zone Wine Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU50D/100D/170D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBU145D/270D/428D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBUSF54D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
Beverage Cooler Manuals
- KBU50B/100B/170B Beverage Coolers
- KBU145B/270B/428B Beverage Refrigerators
- KBUSF54B Beverage fridge
- KBU55C/56C/328C Under Counter Beverage Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU55/56/328 BP Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge - Carel Controller
- KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- KBU650/1000 Standing Commercial Beverage Refrigerators
- KBU380 SS/SD Back Bar Coolers
- KBU21/52/68 Mini Fridges - Digital Display Controller
Wine & Beverage Cooler Manual
- 28LR Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
- KBU50/100/170 BW2 Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU50/100/170 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU145/270/428 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBUSF54COMBO-BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would your control board work on a Tresanti wine cooler from Costco?
Thanks for reaching out to us.
I don’t think it’s suitable, either a physical connection or program may be different.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
You may also like
After owning the wine cooler for two years I started having problems, fridge going into F2 mode.
I had to replace the PCB Board. First PCB unit I got was defective and it wasn't cheap. After that I had to add more free on because it wasn't cooling again. A couple of months after it's having problem. I am tired of putting money to fix the money pit. It's about time to throw it in the curb and get a good one. Maybe buy from Costco to make sure no more issues... Very disappointing in spending such a large amount of money in this sub par product.
So glad the circuit board was a perfect fit. It saved me a bunch of money. I was going to cry to throw away a $2000 wine fridge.
Part was delivered in about a week from order date. Part worked as required unfortunately it did not solve the whole problem as the compressor was shot as well. Dual zone 80 bottle wine fridge ran with frequent interruptions for about 7 years until it finally died. Replaced it with 2 single zone units for 1/2 the price.
After a severe thunderstorm here in south Florida the wine cooler no longer functioned. After troubleshooting on the KingsBottle website and cross checking the error message I ordered a new PCB. Reasonable fee and free prompt shipping was a nobrainer. Solved the problem quickly. Very pleased.