53 Inch Solid 3-Door Outdoor Beverage Drinks Cooler
Only 6 left in stock
Stainless steel exterior and polished stainless interior for a clean look, stainless steel self-closing solid door, Carel of Italian control system with energy-saving management. This 3-door beverage cooler Large enough to accommodate your storage needs.
Great for the outdoors, this 3-doored full stainless steel outdoor beverage fridge looks fantastic and performs even better. Large enough to accommodate your storage needs while still offering a sleek design, this unit is the perfect way to quench the thirst of your friends hanging out in the yard, or your customers enjoying the rooftop patio.
Equipped with a front-venting system, this refrigerator allows for easy install anywhere, including the great outdoors. Whether you are setting up a poolside kitchen or outfitting a popular nightclub, our has the features you need.
- We combine high-quality, quiet-running compressors that provide vibration free cooling with our state-of-the-art fans to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity.
- This outdoor beverage fridge features Italian Carel temperature controllers, a leading brand in the controller industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, and energy-saving management.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allows each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- The chromed shelves are adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Solid construction with 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior, including solid stainless steel door reduces power consumption. (Heating glass door is optional).
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP45
- Volume: 11.12 CF ( 315 Liters)
- Storage capacity: 190 bottles (12 OZ) or 324 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <48dB
- Rated Power Input: 190 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.60A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption : 1.58kw.h/24h
- Unit Size: 52.6"Wx21.5"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 264.6Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 286.6Lbs
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is the LED\'s color and is it on all the time?can i turn it off?
Hi, thanks for your questions, the led are strong white, there is a switch on the board, and you can turn it on and off.--from KingsBottle
Is it noisy?Thanks.
Have a nice day, the Noise Level in Decibels is less than 48dB, and it is very quiet enough for daily use.--from KingsBottle
Does it have a lock?
Thanks for your question, this KBU-328A-SD comes with a built-in lock and 2 spare keys.--from KingsBottle
Is it good for freestanding or under counter?
Hello, this excellent design cooler KBU-328A-SD is suitable for Installation of freestanding, under counter and outdoor as well.
What\'s the dimension?
Hello, the dimension of this unit are 52.6"Wx21.5" Dx33.9"H (1135Wx545Dx860H mm).
When is your refrigerator SKU# KBU328A with solid stainless doors going to become available again, or is it discontinued? Also, is the glass door version as efficient and insulated as the solid door version. I live in Florida and plan on using it on our lanai. Thank you
Thank you for reaching out to us and your interesting in our product. Compared with the glass door version, solid door version will be more efficient and insulated. Unfortunately, it is now out of stock.
We wanted to discontinue the solid door so we stopped purchasing months ago, but seems it is not a good decision, many customers still want the solid door. It will take more than 2 months if we place an order now, can you wait?
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Does the glass door version of this refrigerator (KBU 328 A) have the same insulating value as the solid door version. I want to use it on an outdoor covered lanai in Florida where we obviously have high humidity.
hi Marcel, The solid door has better insulating value, but some customers prefer glass door so they can see the drinks inside. For a fridge to be used in high humidity location, solid door is always the best choice for lower energy consumption. Thanks from Kingsbottle
You may also like
Got the 36” double door outdoor refrigerator for a client. Loved how the refrigerator looked installed in the new outdoor Bbq area. Amazing product, will definitely be ordering more for future clients.
This is our second round of beverage fridges from Kings Bottle, this time for our new backyard kitchen as our indoor kitchen beverage center has been so great. Kings Bottle looks great and has performed flawlessly for 3 years now indoors. Looking forward to many more years with both indoor and outdoor units!
Love my KingsBottle outdoor 3-door refrigerator! Works great and is beautiful! Adds a super nice touch to our outdoor living space! Highly recommend!
Looks great in our new outdoor kitchen!
a very nice fridge is quiet ,keeps things cold that perfect size to carry all you could possibly need in a fridge that is your second one be it in the garage or your man cave