24 Inch Glass Door Under Counter Steak Dry Ager Fridge
Storage and drying of aged meat is a proven method to maximize product consistency and enhance flavor. This dry refrigerator KBU50SA is one of our full-fledged professional refrigerators. Its precise electronic control system ensures precise temperature and humidity adjustments between 60-90%. You can get professional-grade perfect steak without additional expertise or effort.
- Net capacity: 4.5 Cu.ft 127L
- Single Zone Compressor steak ager refrigerator
- Built-in/Free-standing installation
- Temperature range: 34°F-77°F (1°C-25℃)
- Humidity Range:60%-85%
- Seamless stainless steel door frame with 2 layers Low-e glass
- 1 piece Stainless steel hanging rod with 3 pcs hangers
- 1 piece of stainless steel shelf
- 1 piece of stainless steel salt tray( Note: There is not salt block included in the fridge.)
- Touchpad controller with LED displayer
- UVC system
- SS AIRDUCT BOARD
- SS HUMIDIFIER COVER
- SS VENTILATION PLINTH
- White LED light
- Fan cooling system
- Water tank
- Rated Voltage: 120V
- Rate Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Power Input: 0.8W
- Rated Current: 1.4A
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Body dimension: 23.44”W x 22.46”D x 32.31”H ( 595W x 570D x 820H mm )
- Packing dimension: 26.00”Wx25.81”Dx34.08H (660W x 655D x 865H mm)
- Net weight: 97 Lbs (44 kgs)
- Gross weight: 103.64 Lbs ( 47kgs)
Note: There is not salt block included in the fridge.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What’s the ultraviolet system? What’s bulb life and what’s replacement cost of bulb?
Thanks for the questions.
1. The ultraviolet system is used to kill the germ or bacterium inside the cabinet. It can only be turned on when the door is closed. 2. We would suggest the cutomer to replace the bulb once every year. And the bulb is easy to find in hardware store. Just look for “uv bulb 10v 3w“.
Hi I bought a steak ager and have an error code 5, where can I find documents on this fridge?
Thank you for your question. Error code E5 indicates that there is not enough water in the tank. We recommend that customers use distilled / purified water instead of tap water in the tank.
You can frefer to the user instructions in the section/tab USER INSTRUCTIONS on the product page.
How much meat can it hold
Thanks for asking. Its capacity is 98L, it has 1 shelf and 3 hangers. It should be able to hold 45lbs of meat (Max).
Great and easy to use.
Only time it’s touched is to refill the water container and that’s only once a week. First load of product was great and weight loss was minimal.
I almost made my own meat ager after doing considerable research and some testing. There are many variables to consider and this unit has it all(temp,humidity,bacteria control) automated in an elegant package. My first attempt was a 15# prime rib I aged for 30 days and a 17# brisket I aged for 45 days both came out fantastic. The only thing I would change is the location of the LED display, it cannot be viewed unless you open the door or take a knee. After a while I got to know the humidity needs and I didn’t need to check the display as much and became less an issue. Support was fast and attentive when I reached out during my learning curve. I’m overall impressed and worry free when it comes to the safety of my meat after long periods of time.