39 Inch Under Counter Wine And Beer Fridge Combo
Introducing our highly acclaimed dual-zone double door beverage center, the KBU28LRX under-counter beer and wine cooler combo. Renowned as our best-selling product, this versatile cooler is the perfect addition to any bar, restaurant, or home setting. Designed to accommodate and chill your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and refreshing beverages with precision and style.
This cooler boasts an adjustable temperature range of 34-64°F for each compartment. You have the flexibility to customize it for wine, beverages, or a combination of both, thanks to the option of wooden shelves or metal shelves.
- UV Protection: The tempered safety glass doors are coated with double layers of UV protection, shielding your wine from harmful incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Sleek Design: The stainless steel glass door hardware not only enhances the aesthetics but is also easy to clean and maintain.
- Efficient Cooling: Experience quiet and vibration-free cooling with our durable compressor and advanced fan system, ensuring consistent temperatures throughout the cooler.
- Adjustable Shelves: Included are four sturdy hardwood designer shelves and four chromed steel shelves, all fully adjustable, allowing you to customize your storage space as needed.
- Digital Display: High-end digital display controllers make it easy to set and monitor your preferred temperatures.
- Security: This unit comes with a lock and spare key, providing added security for your valuable beverage collection.
- Front-Vented Heat Dispersion: Its unique front-vented heat dispersion system allows for built-in cabinet installation with minimal clearance.
- Interior Lighting: Enjoy the soft illumination of interior LEDs, showcasing your collection beautifully.
- Volume: 7.76 CF (220 Liter)
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 4 Chromed Steel Shelves, fully adjustable distances between shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-64°F for each compartment
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (70g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/24h
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Net Weight: 181 lb (82kg)
- Unit Size: 38.8"Wx23.2"Dx34.0"H; Depth 23.2" excluded handle, Depth 25.5" included handle.
- For built-in applications, minimal clearance is recommended: 0.5" on either side, 0.25" on top, and 0.5" at the rear.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the 28RL be used for red wine and white wine instead of beer? Is storage 28 bottles each cabinet? It\'s a dual temp unit, right?
Hi Blake, Thanks for your questions. Yes, the 28RL is a dual temp unit, the adjustable temperature ranges from 34 to 64F for each side, you can store beer, white or red wine in any cabinet. The unit designed as a beer and wine combo, it came with metal shelves in the left compartment, and wood shelves in the right. If you want to store white and red only, we need to take out the metal shelves and replace with wood one. That's not a problem, we would like to help you on this, but please leave a note in the order, so our shipping department will take care of this for you. --- from Kingsbottle Team
How much space is needed in front of the unit for airflow? I want to put this behind a door.
This is a front-venting design, no space required around the cabinet, but need to make sure there is enough space in front for air venting.
What are all of the dimension W L and H?
Unit Size : 38.8"Wx23.2"Dx34.2"H ( 985W x590D x 860H mm), thank you!
Is this unit only under counter or can it be free standing?
Thank you for asking. This unit is front-venting built-in design, and it is beautiful enough to be free standing as well. ---From KingsBottle
Can the LED light color be changed?
sorry for late reply.
The LED light color is blue only.
What does it mean that it is “sold” but you are accepting pre-orders? From the reviews it looks like this unit has beeen around for a while.
Thanks for your questions.
When an item is out of stock, we will mark it as SOLD.
A container with this item arrives today, but they are all sold. The pre-order now will be on the waiting list for the next container which will arrive by the end of January.
Hope this will help.
Our space is 39” wide. The specs say you need a minimum of 39.6 inches. Can you explain why? Or would 39 inches width be sufficient?
Please refer to the user manual on the tab "user instruction" on the product page. You can also click the link to download the user manual
The width of the refrigerator is 38.81", the cutout dimension 39.60" (39.60" is recommended, but the minimum is 39.20") allows for door swing and access to the pull-out shelves when installed as a built-in appliance.
Does this have a light inside? What color?
Yes, blue LED inside.Thanks
What are the dimensions of the interior cutout in the back corner and the remaining interior dimensions?
please check the information on the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS on the product page. If you still have questions about it, please contact us again
How strong are the wire shelves? I would like to use the fridge exclusively for beer, much of which is in 750 mL bottles. My current mini fridge has wire shelves that bend significantly under the weight of a full shelf of beer bottles. Are these wire shelves strong enough to hold that weight without bending?
After the shelf is full, it may bend a bit. We are aware of this and will improve it. Thank you
Does this unit require a drain?
No, a drain is not required.
When you open the doors at a 90 degree angle from the unit, how wide is from the outside doors excluding the handles?
You could refer to the link of User Instructions, you could also check it on the USER INSTRUCTION tab on this product page.
If you still need more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I place this on carpeting? Or does it need a hard, flat surface? Thank you.
It will not affect the performance of the fridg if the floor is flat and level. But, please consider how to protect your carpet in case any water leaking or condensation on glass.
Does your 39” beer and wine cooler come in 2 sections?
Yes, there are 2 sections, left and right. The temperature of each section is 34 to 64F.
Can I buy more shelves
Yes, please check on the page of the PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Does the right wine side have two cooling temperature controls. One for red and other for white? I want to keep the left side for beer. I need three controls in all.
the right sight is one temperature zone. If you want 3 control, we recommend you consider the KBU50COMBO-BW3
Will this hold 72 bottles of beer and keep it at 36 degrees
Thank you for your question.
The storage capacity of the beverage compartment is 66 bottles (12 OZ 350ml), but you could also use two compartments for beer storage if necessary.
The adjustable temperature range for both compartments is the same, that's 34-64°F. You could set it at 36 degrees.
Note: The sensors which provide the temperature reading are measuring AIR temperature. The air temperature might be 5 degree variance from the set point, that means if you set the temperature to 36°F, the reading temperature will be 36 to 41°F.
Please be aware, air temperature fluctuates much easier than LIQUID temperature, therefore even though you are seeing 4-6 degree temperature swings on your display, your bottle is not experiencing such dramatic changes. Generally speaking, with a 5 degree air temperature change, the liquid change is probably about 1/2-1 degree.
Does the wine cooler have two zones?
There are two zones LEFT and RIGHT. The temperature in each side is adjustable from 34 to 64F degrees, you could store beer or wine in both compartments.
Thanks from KingsBottle
Can it be used at an outdoor kitchen? There is roof covering the area so no water will fall on it but I live in Arizona and the heat gets up to 115 during the summer.
An outdoor unit should be free of water and dust, if the location is shaded and there is no dust, then the answer is yes.
This refrigerator is designed to be used in a preferably under 100°F environment, 115 degrees is a little bit higher, it should be ok but the power consumptions will be higer than it is listed.
Regarding return policy, please refer to page of shipping and returns
Trying to design a home bar. What are the depth dimensions with doors open? I need to make sure there is enough clearance from the back bar to the front.
the depth is 23.2 inches, you could refer to the user manual here https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1367/0857/files/2018Manual-KBU28LR.pdf?13670812744188776882
thanks fro KingsBottle
Can the cooler be ordered with shelves on both sides? ( no wine racks)
Yes, please leave a note when you place the order
Does this take a regular plug for electricity? Can this be freestanding?
Yes, it takes a regular plug for electricity, this unit could be freestanding or built in.
thanks from Kingsbottle
Is it possible to request additional wooden wine rack slats so I don't have to stack bottles on top of each other? Or is 4 the maximum that will fit on the wine side of the fridge?
additional racks are available, cost is USD10 for one additional rack.
It doesn’t appear that this unit can have the doors both open in the same direction (preferably right hand open), I just wanted to confirm this is accurate. Thank you!
That is correct it cannot. The doors only open in a "french door" manner.
Is the depth measured with the handles included could you send detailed rendering of depth measurement
Hi Rose, here is the depth of KBU28LR
Depth: 23.2" excluded handle, 25.5" included handle
I didn’t get a shipping notification which was the only downside of the transaction but the cooler works great and is so quiet it isn’t at all noticeable. I opted to put the wood shelves in the other side to have a dual zone red/white wine cooler and I couldn’t be happier.
Mitchell you should have received a notification thank you for the feedback we will check with our orders department to ensure this doesn't happen to our future customers. Enjoy your cooler!
Great beer/wine cooler and it fit perfectly in our space. So far no problems in the first month so hoping it stays that way.
Tara thank you for the review glad you are enjoying your cooler.
Looks fantastic in my island!
This fridge is awesome!! keeps everything cold as it should, very quite while running.
We are on our second Kings Bottle fridge. The quality is great. The first one lasted about 5 years and then wouldn’t cool anymore. We called but there was no way to fix. We replaced it with the upgraded model and are happy with it! We love the capacity and how it looks under our bar! Only critique is that customer service is really unhelpful if anything goes wrong.
We appreciate your returning business and we apologize about your experience. Please reach out to us so that we can see what options we have to make it right for you.