24 Inch Outdoor Beer Fridge Cooler Stainless Steel
KBU55ASD outdoor beverage cooler comes with a premium temperature controller from Carel of Italy, stainless steel exterior and mirror interior cabinet, self-closing stainless steel solid door
Only 19 left in stock
Outdoor Beverage Cooler Fridge
If you need a small cooler with lots of storage space, a 24" outdoor beverage cooler fridge KBU55ASD is your perfect cooling solution. Designed to fit neatly under a counter or withstand the brunt of mother nature on its own, this stainless steel beauty is the functional and attractive choice for your bar's patio or your own backyard parties. Packed with features usually reserved for larger, high-dollar models, it's the best bang for your cooler buck.
- Volume: 4.34 CF (123 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 96 bottles (12 OZ) or 126 cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing; Outdoor
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Rated Power Input: 140 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 0.83kw.h/24h
- Unit Size: 23.4"Wx21.5"Dx32.3"H
- Net Weight: 132 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 143 Lbs
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I would like to put the unit (KBU-55A-SD) in my garage, and I have ~23.75 inches of width at the smallest point between my garage cabinets (and 24 inches at the widest point). I read the unit requires a half-inch of space on either side. Is this for venting or to accommodate the door when open? Also, can the unit be mounted flush with the cabinets or is the half-inch clearance requirement required for flush mounting? Thanks for your help!
Thanks for reaching out to us and your considering KingsBottle.
KBU-55A-SD is a front venting design, it does not need extra space around the cabinet for air venting.
The width of this unit is 23.43", the half-inch of space on either side is to accommodate the door when open, and it is also for you to get the unit in and out the cabinet.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
what about the noise when it is working?
Thanks for the question, the Noise Level in Decibels is<40dB, it is very quiet and you can't hear it without care.--from KingsBottle
The temperature range this cooler can get?
Have a good day and thanks for your asking, the adjustable temperature of this unit is 34-46°F (1-8°C ) , you can enjoy your beer at this best temp.--from KingsBottle
what\'s the Energy Consumption?
Hello, here are the Energy Consumption:0.83kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 1.29 kW.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)--from KingsBottle
what\'s the dimension?
Hello, here are the dimensions:23.4"Wx21.5" Dx32.3"H (598Wx545Dx820H mm)--from KingsBottle
can I place this unit out-door?
Thanks for your question, the answer is yes. This unit is an outdoor design and it is suitable beautiful enough to use outdoors.--from KingsBottle
Do you have a left hinged unit
Sorry, this unit only comes with Right Hand Hinge, and it is not reversible.
Is this a 120V or 12V fridge?
a very nice fridge is quiet ,keeps things cold that perfect size to carry all you could possibly need in a fridge that is your second one be it in the garage or your man cave
Good product, as described. Adequate packaging, quick shipping. Easy setup, good value.
Love it! It's big enough not to be too small or to big! It makes so cold all the things inside. The quality of the materials is good.
Exactly as ordered! Because it has not freezer it has more storage space, AND it has a light.