Large Beverage Refrigerator With Low-E Glass Door
Only 5 left in stock
This sleek heavy-duty stainless steel fronted KingsBottle upright beverage refrigerator is large enough for the whole family. This model KBU425BX has been upgraded to Embraco Inverter Compressor, which super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
The unit has ultra-fast cool down times worthy of full commercial units, yet operates quietly due to the implementation of a 12-volt fan system. All of the shelves are fully adjustable to enable you to maximize the space when chilling items of varying sizes. The heavy-duty chromed steel racking is rated to handle a whopping 26 kilograms per shelf. Simple electronic controls located inside the door enable you to turn the unit on and off, set the temperature, and operate the light at the touch of a button. The rugged lock enables you to secure your content with total peace of mind. A front ventilation system allows this refrigerator unit to be built into tight-fitting spaces.
Total quality, design, and function ensure that this generous sized KingsBottle beverage refrigerator unit remains one of our best sellers. You may also be interested in our matching wine fridge (model KBU425DX) that can be placed side-by-side and enables you to store 159 bottles of wine on dedicated fixed hardwood sliding racks.
Borderless Black Glass Door Option: A borderless black glass door for a fridge is a refrigerator door that's made completely of glass, without any visible frame. The black border around the glass panel is a printed effect. This design gives the fridge a modern and sleek look, and allows you to see inside without any obstructions
For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout, and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS
- Volume: 15CF (425 Litre)
- Capacity: 630 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 35°F to 68°F ( 2°C to 20°C)
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32 - 100 °F ( 0 -38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 110-115V/60HZ
- Rated Current: 1.7A
- Power Input: 165W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Energy Consumption: 0.55Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 23.42”W x 27.36”D x 70.86”H (Included 0.59" stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 0.5" on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I looked for a long time for the perfect beverage fridge for my mancave, this is the perfect one! Not noisy and keeps beers at a cool 34-35 degrees. I plan on buying another outdoor fridge from Kings Bottle for my backyard bbq area......
Steven thank you for the great review glad to be part of your mancave!!!
I bought one from Sam’s club that was extremely loud and inefficient, returned it and got one from Kings Bottle, it is beyond comparison as to how much better, quieter, and more efficient the Kings Bottle one is.
Mike glad to hear you are enjoying your cooler. Cheers!
I looked for MONTHS for the perfect beverage fridge. I chose this one for the black glass border, the black handle and the black metal pull out trays. I was super specific that I didn’t want the metal trays that look cheap and these trays are exactly what I envisioned. I couldn’t be happier with this fridge. Everyone compliments it and it’s definitely a staple in my kitchen.
Christiana glad to be part of your home. Thank you for your review.
Fridge is sleek and was exactly what I was looking for. Works really well, is quiet, and very nice size. Friends have made numerous comments on how much they like it. Great fridge for the basement.
Scot glad you are enjoying the cooler.
I bought 2 and they seem to work well after one week. Very quiet and cool quickly.