48" Ultimate Under Bench Wine Fridge and Bar Refrigerator Combo
Only 11 left in stock
Introducing our sleek and efficient Under Counter Wine and Beer Combo. This compact, all-in-one appliance maximizes space while keeping your beverages at the perfect temperature. With a stylish stainless steel exterior and Low-E glass door, it adds elegance to any kitchen or entertainment area. The advanced cooling technology provides precise temperature control for wine (41°F to 64°F) and beer (34°F to 50°F). With storage for 46 wine bottles and 161 beer cans/bottles, soft LED lighting, and quiet operation, it's perfect for wine enthusiasts and beer lovers. Upgrade your home bar with this space-saving and stylish solution.
Borderless Black Glass Door (optional):
A borderless black glass door for a refrigerator is the fridge's door that's made completely of glass, without any visible frame. The black border around the glass panel is a printed effect. This design gives the fridge a modern and sleek look, and allows you to see inside without any obstructions
1. This combo is a set of 2 units. The image provided displays the wine unit on the left and the beer unit on the right, however, depending on our available inventory, their positions may be swapped. For a specific ordering, please leave a note when checking out.
2. For information of the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Volume: 5.12CF*2 (145*2 Litre)
- Capacity: 161 Cans (330 ml) + 46 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Steel Shelves + 6 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Beer Side: 36°F to 68°F ( 2°C to 20°C)
- Wine Side:
- Upper Zone 36°F to 54°F ( 2°C to 12°C );
- Lower Zone 54°F to 68°F ( 12°C to 20°C )
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32 - 100 °F ( 0 -38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 110-115V/60HZ
- Rated Current: 1.7A
- Power Input: 165W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Unit Size: This is a set of two units. Each unit in this combo is 23.42”W x 22.75”D x 33.99” H ( 595W x 578D x 865H mm )
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 0.5" on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We love the looks are home is still in the building process haven’t installed it yet!
Everything you could want in a beverage cooler. Digital display to tell what it set at and what the temp is currently. The wine cooler is great. No issues except one slightly bigger than normal bottle wouldn’t fit. So if you have anything slightly larger than regular bottle. Your are very limited on where you can put it. The beverage cooler the shelves could be a little better quality. One came slightly bent easily Fixed. Also I just wish you could have a more options when it came to moving the shelves height. I ended up having to take one shelve out for it to work. The glass front fridge is so you can see what’s in there before opening it. The shelf layout is made for beers and drinks to lay down. And the shelves are more like drawers. Shrinking the amount of drinks you can put it in it. Considering what the price is didn’t think that any of those would be an issue. Otherwise. Gets your beverages cold and quickly.
48 Inch Glass Door Side By Side Wine And Beverage Cooler Combo
We love the wine and beverage fridges. They are exactly what we wanted and they work perfectly.
When they first arrived one of the coolers had silver trim on the bottom and the other one had black with a silver key hole. I called and they sent out new ones right away, but the ones they sent were to small for my model . called again and they finally sent the right ones. having no instructions I took the door off and put the first one back together, it was a experience still haven't fixed the other one yet trying to move when I get in I will attempt the second one. But after all of that mess I love my coolers they look great and work awesome. thank you customer service.