Wall Bracket With Fixings
Only 225 left in stock
These wall support 9.26" (235mm) length brackets are sold separately and are suitable for all timber and steel wine racks in KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 4 brackets per square meter (10 sqft), around 100 holes/bottles, or 4 brackets per unit (one at each corner).
Assemble & Installation
- Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Sloped Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Large Wine Rack Assembly Instructions
- Wine Cubes Assembly Instructions
- WRT480R2 Double Sided Commercial Retail Space Wine Rack Assembly
Our Timber Wine Rack includes a complete set of neck protector clips at no extra charge. On top of providing added protection for your wine bottles, the clips also prevent the bottles from scratching each other.
You can connect this wine rack to other similar racks with a set of connector clips (horizontal and vertical) and connector pieces (horizontal). These components work together to enable you to seamlessly expand your wine rack to suit your needs and provide added wine storage capacity.
Wall brackets are also available for those who need to connect this wine rack to an adjacent wall. Sold separately, our 9.26" (235mm) length wall brackets will work with any wine racks sold by KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 4 brackets per square meter (10 sqft), or 4 brackets per unit (one at each corner).
We offer two versions of this wine rack: pre-assembled and unassembled. Our unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. However, we engineered this wine rack to have a simple setup process. The main issue that people encounter is the need of a rubber mallet, which may also be purchased from us or other tool retailers.
Assembly service is available and optional, we are happy to provide the the Assembly Service.
Please allow for 30 minutes to assemble a 50 bottle wine rack and up to 60 minutes for a 110 wine rack.
Assembled wine racks are carefully put together in the United States. You can shop with full confidence that you’re supporting American manufacturing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many of your wall brackets are recommended for use with your 110 bottle wine rack assembly? Also, is it a good idea to purchase an additional amount of the connectors to have on hand?
2 wall brackets are recommended.
What kind of connectors? I think you can purchase it when you need it.
I installed two 111 bottle racks using the wall brackets. They worked well. If the bracket hangs up on the steel cross members, snug up the members with a rubber mallet...
Thank you for the tip.