-40°C~-86°C Ultra Low Temperature 108L Under Counter Biomedical Freezer
Only 8 left in stock
This under counter, benchtop, stackable freezer offers swift pull-down time and ensures the utmost reliability for storing your valuable samples. With the ability to accommodate an impressive 9,000 vials (2ml), it empowers your research and medical pursuits.
World-famous Components: The MD-86L108 is equipped with a top brand SECOP compressor. This ensures top-notch quality and extends the lifespan of the components by up to 20%. Experience unparalleled reliability and longevity.
Multifunction Alarms: Rest easy knowing that your samples are constantly monitored and protected. The MD-86L108 comes with a range of multifunction alarms including high and low temperature alerts, sensor error detection, power failure notification, high ambient temperature warning, door ajar and door open alarms, as well as a low battery alarm. Stay informed and take immediate action if any abnormalities occur.
Superior Temperature Uniformity: The risk of sample degradation caused by temperature fluctuations is significantly reduced with the MD-86L108. Experience exceptional temperature uniformity throughout the freezer, ensuring stable and consistent conditions for your valuable samples. Preserve their integrity and quality with precise temperature control.
Fast Cabinet Pull Down: Time is of the essence when it comes to freezing samples, and the MD-86L108 delivers remarkable performance. On average, it takes just three hours to reach an impressive -81℃ at a 25℃ ambient temperature. The faster pull-down time ensures the samples are quickly brought to the desired temperature, minimizing the potential for damage and ensuring their safe preservation.
Patented LBA Forming Technology: Midea Biomedical's patented LBA forming technology sets the MD-86L108 apart from the rest. By utilizing a unique forming agent, this freezer achieves the highest density cabinet in its class. As a result, the space utilization is increased by 10%, maximizing the storage capacity within the limited laboratory space.
Suitable for use in scientific research, cryogenic test on special materials, blood plasma cryopreservation, low-temperature resistance test on biological materials, vaccines, biological products, and military products, etc. Suitable for use in research institutions, the electronic industry, the chemical industry, hospitals, the health & disease prevention system, laboratories in colleges & universities, etc.
- Storage Volume: 108L
- Climate Class: N
- Temperature Range: -40℃ to -86℃
- Cooling System: Auto-cascade
- Cooling Type: Direct cooling
- Voltage/Frequency: 110V/60Hz
- Cabinet Type: Upright
- Defrost Mode: Manual
- Interior Dimensions: 17.32"W 17.13"D 23.23"H
- Product Dimensions: 37.6"W 26.57"D 32.09"H
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.