36 Inch Outdoor Beverage Refrigerator 2 Door For Home
Only 2 left in stock
KBU56ASD outdoor beverage cooler comes with a premium temperature controller from Carel of Italy, stainless steel exterior and mirror interior cabinet, self-closing solid stainless steel doors for lower energy consumption.
Patio Beverage Cooler
A 36" patio beverage cooler is the perfect cooling solution for your thirsty guests on hot, summer days. The spacious interior and adjustable chromed shelves give you plenty of versatile cooling capacity in a sleek, modern package. Designed to be used freestanding or built into an outdoor patio kitchen counter, this fridge with solid stainless steel is the best patio beverage cooler value for your money. As with all of our coolers, this fridge is built to the quality you demand and packed with the amenities you've come to expect from KingsBottle.
- Our patio beverage cooler is equipped with a long-lived, high-quality, quiet running Embraco compressor that provides vibration free cooling.
- The temperature controller is from Carel of Italy, a leading brand in the controller industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- A state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system blows and distributes cool air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves are adjustable to meet your storage needs.
- The solid construction of this patio beverage cooler with 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior, and polished stainless steel interior reduces power consumption while looking amazing.
- Includes a secure lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Solid stainless steel door and glass door options are available.
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP45 (Refer to details in IP RATING CHART)
- Volume: 7.42 CF (210 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 120 bottles (12 OZ) or 198 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing; outdoor
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 160 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.3 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption : 1.23kw.h/24h
- Unit Size: 35.4"Wx21.5"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 165 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 181 Lbs
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many beers I can put in?
Thanks for your asking, this KBU56ASD can store 169 cans of beer .--from KingsBottle
how low temp can it be?
Thanks for your question, the temperature range of this KBU56ASD is 34-46°F (1-8°C ), you can set the best temp for your beers.--from KingsBottle
its noise when using?
Hi, the Noise Level in Decibels is less than 48dB, it is very quiet for your daily use--from KingsBottle
Is it hard to install? is a freestanding or an under counter design?can i place it out door?
Hello, thanks for your questions, since it is a front-venting built-in design with Stainless Steel Solid Doors, it is suitable to place under counter and also pretty enough to be freestanding as well.And it can also be used outdoor.--from KingsBottle
Hi good day, anyone sends me the dimensions? please?
Hello, thanks for your asking, here are the dimensions of this KBU56ASD： 35.4"Wx21.5" Dx33.9"H (900Wx545Dx860H mm).--from KingsBottle
Does this unit have an interior light?
Hi Rod, thanks for asking, the fridge has interior light, white LED
I’m interested in placing this under an existing bar that has an inside height of 33-3/4 in. Are the legs removable?
The height of KBU56A is 33.86" . So it can not fit the bar with inside height of 33-3/4.
The legs are removable, you can use the spare shorter legs 0.32" to replace the orginal one. With legs replaced, the total height is 33.39" which it should be placed under your bar with height of 33.75"
You may also like
Looks great in our new outdoor kitchen!
Just had it for only a few weeks but it's great so far ! I will keep everyone informed if there is an issue that comes up...
Nice quality of product. It was delivered on time and well packed. Start enjoying it.
Very happy with this product. Highly recommended
This is a very nice refrigerator. Life is better with this compact fridge.