Sloped Timber Wine Rack
Only 23 left in stock
The different sized wine racks are:
6 Bottle Width
- Width: 24.02” (610mm) | Height: 24.02” (610mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
7 Bottle Width
- Width: 27.78” (705mm) | Height: 27.78” (705mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
8 Bottle Width
- Width: 31.5” (800mm) | Height: 31.5” (800mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
9 Bottle Width
- Width: 35.26” (895mm) | Height: 35.26” (895mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
10 Bottle Width
- Width: 39.01” (990mm) | 39.01” (990mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
This Wine Rack is available in a Natural Finish, Dark Mahogany Finish, Black Onyx Finish and a Rustic (Hardwood) Finish to help you match the decor of any room.
Assemble & Installation
Our Timber Wine Rack includes a complete set of neck protector clips at no extra charge. On top of providing added protection for your wine bottles, the clips also prevent the bottles from scratching each other.
You can connect this wine rack to other similar racks with a set of connector clips (horizontal and vertical) and connector pieces (horizontal). These components work together to enable you to seamlessly expand your wine rack to suit your needs and provide added wine storage capacity.
Wall brackets are also available for those who need to connect this wine rack to an adjacent wall. Sold separately, our 9.26" (235mm) length wall brackets will work with any wine racks sold by KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 2 brackets per square meter (10 sqft).
We offer two versions of this wine rack: pre-assembled and unassembled. Our unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. However, we engineered this wine rack to have a simple setup process. The main issue that people encounter is the need of a rubber mallet, which may also be purchased from us or other tool retailers.
Assembly service is available and optional, we are happy to provide the the Assembly Service.
Please allow for 30 minutes to assemble a 50 bottle wine rack and up to 60 minutes for a 110 wine rack.
Assembled wine racks are carefully put together in the United States. You can shop with full confidence that you’re supporting American manufacturing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the angle measurement?
It is at a 45-degree angle. We can custom build the wine racks to fit your space if you have specific dimensions.
A really nice looking wine rack. A couple of issues - turned up with a couple of the metal bars in the corners bent (though may be a shipping and handling issue rather than manufacturers), also the made-to-measure racks just involve joining multiple smaller racks together which was a bit frustrating and needed glue to stop them from coming apart.
120 Bottle Timber Wine Rack | 10x11 Configuration
The wine rack is excellent and beautiful. Though it took awhile for both my son in laws to assemble, I am very happy with the product👍
I bought the black onyx wine rack. I loved that I could make it any size I wanted. The rack is easy to assemble and looks fabulous in my kitchen.
We received the racks in a timely manner and good condition, all parts included. They are just what I was looking for and look really great. Thanks for a fab product.