Sloped Timber Wine Rack
Only 99 left in stock
The different sized wine racks are:
6 Bottle Width
- Width: 24.02” (610mm) | Height: 24.02” (610mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
7 Bottle Width
- Width: 27.78” (705mm) | Height: 27.78” (705mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
8 Bottle Width
- Width: 31.5” (800mm) | Height: 31.5” (800mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
9 Bottle Width
- Width: 35.26” (895mm) | Height: 35.26” (895mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
10 Bottle Width
- Width: 39.01” (990mm) | 39.01” (990mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
This Wine Rack is available in a Natural Finish, Dark Mahogany Finish, Black Onyx Finish and a Rustic (Hardwood) Finish to help you match the decor of any room.
Note: The dimensions of each hole are 3.74"x3.74" (95x95 mm), so it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
Assemble & Installation
- Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Sloped Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Large Wine Rack Assembly Instructions
- Wine Cubes Assembly Instructions
Our Timber Wine Rack includes a complete set of neck protector clips at no extra charge. On top of providing added protection for your wine bottles, the clips also prevent the bottles from scratching each other.
You can connect this wine rack to other similar racks with a set of connector clips (horizontal and vertical) and connector pieces (horizontal). These components work together to enable you to seamlessly expand your wine rack to suit your needs and provide added wine storage capacity.
Wall brackets are also available for those who need to connect this wine rack to an adjacent wall. Sold separately, our 9.26" (235mm) length wall brackets will work with any wine racks sold by KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 4 brackets per square meter (10 sqft), or 4 brackets per unit (one at each corner).
We offer two versions of this wine rack: pre-assembled and unassembled. Our unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. However, we engineered this wine rack to have a simple setup process. The main issue that people encounter is the need of a rubber mallet, which may also be purchased from us or other tool retailers.
Assembly service is available and optional, we are happy to provide the the Assembly Service.
Please allow for 30 minutes to assemble a 50 bottle wine rack and up to 60 minutes for a 110 wine rack.
Assembled wine racks are carefully put together in the United States. You can shop with full confidence that you’re supporting American manufacturing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If we get the natural finish can it be stained by us?
The natural finish is natural pine wood, so it can be stained any color
What is the angle measurement?
It is at a 45-degree angle. We can custom build the wine racks to fit your space if you have specific dimensions.
I have looked at a number of options to find a suitable wine rack and am very happy to have found KingsBottle. The quality of product was perfect, delivery and communication as brilliant and the customer service excellent. Highly recommended.
We had our bottles stacked up in several cases on the floor and some shelves in our pantry. Sitting and watching TV we heard a crash from the pantry only to find that our shelf had pulled away from the wall and toppled several full wine cases. No more, we said. Looked at several options to determine the best fit and quantity. We needed about 120 bottles worth of storage. Kings bottle looked the best (especially with much needed wall mounts!!!). Package came undamaged and heavily protected. Everything was in good condition and it took about 2 hours to put together the 110 bottle rack model (we decided to put the other 10 into drinking bottle rotation). Put it up against the wall and bam. Perfect. Highly recommend.
Great service and product
I have purchased three 42 bottle wine racks from Kings, 2 assembled and 1 unassembled. All three were ordered and paid for by telephone on three seperate occasions. Orders were taken efficiently and deliveries were satisfactorily received in good time. I am totally satisfied with Kings and will make further purchases during 2023. Thank you for meeting my needs and expectations.
A more detailed/close-up graphic showing clearly how the metal pieces should sit together with some plain English explanation of same would have prevented my false start. Otherwise, pretty straightforward following instructions provided.