Sloped Timber Wine Rack
Only 20 left in stock
The different sized wine racks are:
6 Bottle Width
- Width: 24.02” (610mm) | Height: 24.02” (610mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
7 Bottle Width
- Width: 27.78” (705mm) | Height: 27.78” (705mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
8 Bottle Width
- Width: 31.5” (800mm) | Height: 31.5” (800mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
9 Bottle Width
- Width: 35.26” (895mm) | Height: 35.26” (895mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
10 Bottle Width
- Width: 39.01” (990mm) | 39.01” (990mm) | Depth: 9.25" (235mm)
This Wine Rack is available in a Natural Finish, Dark Mahogany Finish, Black Onyx Finish and a Rustic (Hardwood) Finish to help you match the decor of any room.
Note: The dimensions of each hole are 3.74"x3.74" (95x95 mm), so it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
Assemble & Installation
- Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Sloped Wine Rack Assembly Instruction
- Large Wine Rack Assembly Instructions
- Wine Cubes Assembly Instructions
Our Timber Wine Rack includes a complete set of neck protector clips at no extra charge. On top of providing added protection for your wine bottles, the clips also prevent the bottles from scratching each other.
You can connect this wine rack to other similar racks with a set of connector clips (horizontal and vertical) and connector pieces (horizontal). These components work together to enable you to seamlessly expand your wine rack to suit your needs and provide added wine storage capacity.
Wall brackets are also available for those who need to connect this wine rack to an adjacent wall. Sold separately, our 9.26" (235mm) length wall brackets will work with any wine racks sold by KingsBottle.
Note: It is recommended to have 4 brackets per square meter (10 sqft), or 4 brackets per unit (one at each corner).
We offer two versions of this wine rack: pre-assembled and unassembled. Our unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. However, we engineered this wine rack to have a simple setup process. The main issue that people encounter is the need of a rubber mallet, which may also be purchased from us or other tool retailers.
Assembly service is available and optional, we are happy to provide the the Assembly Service.
Please allow for 30 minutes to assemble a 50 bottle wine rack and up to 60 minutes for a 110 wine rack.
Assembled wine racks are carefully put together in the United States. You can shop with full confidence that you’re supporting American manufacturing.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If we get the natural finish can it be stained by us?
The natural finish is natural pine wood, so it can be stained any color
What is the angle measurement?
It is at a 45-degree angle. We can custom build the wine racks to fit your space if you have specific dimensions.
The finished product is very sturdy and looks good. The instructions could have been a bit clearer but once started it went together well. Have ordered another one.
We purchased a black onyx timber wine rack online. It arrived within a few days and was good quality. Easy to assemble with a rubber mallet. Looks great on our timber shelf against the white wall.
Great wine storage very happy
All good except for the product delay in shipping due to colour availability but was offered to change colour if couldn't wait. Also missing 2 x bottle neck protectors but recipient of the gift was happy regardless.
We ordered 2 x 100 bottle black wine racks to assemble ourselves, plus the connectors and wall brackets. They were delivered earlier than we expected, and in perfect condition. The quality was extremely good. Great instructions for assembly, which were easy to follow. Highly recommended, and much cheaper than some of the opposition.