36 Inch Heating Glass 2 Door Built In Beverage Fridge
Only 26 left in stock
The king of the mountain for under counter beverage coolers, our 2 heating glass self-closing door beverage cooler KBU56M is built with a stainless steel exterior and polished stainless interior for a clean look that provides maximum energy efficiency.
Designed to hold up to 169 cans, this cooler is perfect for home and commercial bars everywhere. The advanced front-venting system means don't have to worry about leaving additional space around the unit for built-in installation, while the type 304 commercial grade full stainless steel fits seamlessly into any bar decor.
Note: KBU56M is designed to use indoor. If you are looking for outdoor use with the same dimensions as this fridge, you could consider our OUTDOOR series.
- A long life, high quality, whisper-quiet EMBRACO compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring vibration-free temperature uniformity in the entire 2 door beverage cooler.
- These under counter beverage coolers use Italian CAREL temperature controllers, a leading brand in the industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, and energy-saving management.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves, adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas.
- Gas charged tempered safety glass door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle.
- Solid construction with type 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior is sleek and energy efficient.
- Convenient scroll wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
Heated Glass Door:
Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface.
The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates, the unit has 3 x modes (STRONG / OFF / WEAK), so you can adjust if needed as some places are higher in humidity and more subject to condensation.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C), it must be kept away from rain and weather.
- Volume: 7.42 CF (210 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 120 bottles (12 OZ) or 198 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 160 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) ;210 Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.3 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption : 1.23kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 2.0 kw.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 35.4"Wx21.5"Dx33.9"H (When utilizing the default 0.79-inch stand feet, the height is 34.1 inches, but it can be reduced to 33.61 inches by substituting them with the included spare 0.31-inch high stand feet.)
- Net Weight: 165 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 181 Lbs
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can i use it undercounter?
Thanks for asking, since it is a beautiful front-venting built-in design, it can be placed under counter and freestanding as well.--from KingsBottle
NICE DAY, the dimensions of this cooler?and the capability?
Thanks, here are the dimensions of this unit:35.4"Wx21.5" Dx33.9"H (900Wx545Dx860H mm), the capability of it is 169 cans of beer.--from KingsBottle
I want to know the temp range of this unit?can the LED off?
Thanks, the controllable temperature range is 34-46°F (1-8°C ), you can set the temp you like on the control board and there is also a switch on the control board you can turn the lights on and off.--from KingsBottle
For the LED lights, is there a on-off switch or are they always on?
There is a on-off switch.
I am looking for upright outdoor bottle cooler.do you have them also?
Sorry, we don't have an upright outdoor fridge. Please check all our outdoor fridges.
On this unit is there LED lights on the inside of the unit where bottles or cans are and what color lights are they
White LED light inside. Thanks
What are the best instructions for defrosting my KBU-56C-SS
Thanks for reaching out to us. In terms of Carel controller operation and your question about defrosting, please refer to the link here https://kingsbottle.com/pages/carel-controller-operation-instructions
The default setting of defrosting is as following:
Start defrost condition :
1. every 6 hours from the refrigerator power on and operating. Or
2. evaporator temperature down lower than -7.6°F. Or
3. compressor continuously ON and the reading value of room temperature sensor does not decrease
End defrost condition:
1. The evaporator temperature goes up and reaches 59°F
2. Defrosting period is over 20 minutes
Thanks from Kingsbottle
is this model, or are there any other models, suitable for use in an outdoor, covered, shaded area?
sorry for late reply. You could check this outdoor designed beverage fridge https://kingsbottle.com/collections/beverage-coolers/products/35-2-door-front-venting-full-stainless-steel-bar-fridge-outdoor
but if the location is shaded and no dust, the KBU56CSS also fits
thanks from kingsbottle
What are the interior dimensions?
Thanks for contacting us.
Please refer to the information on the product page, you can find more detailed information (dimensions, cutout, user manual, etc) on the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS on the product page.
How far do the doors pivot outside the side plane of the unit? So for example, could the side of this be placed up against a wall and the door still open until the handle hits or will the side of the door bind on the wall?
2" (50mm) space is required.
This is probably my 6th or 7th Kings Bottle 36” Heated Glass beverage cooler I have installed in Southern California in my garage remodels I do with my company Garage Living of Palm Springs. The value, the look of the beverage cooler and the service I get from Kings Bottle is the best.
Thank you for the returning business we appreciate you. See you soon. CHEERS!
If you are looking for refrigeration in a bar or kitchen area, this product looks great and installation was easy!!
The most efficient under counter fridge we have owned it’s beautiful
I have purchased my first unit, Beverage Cooler through Amazon. I liked it so well, when it came time for the Man’s Cave build in the basement, I purchased a second one directly from King’s Bottle. After a few months I had an issue with the unit and the team resolved the issue efficiently and communicated through the whole process. Now we are getting ready for our Kitchen remodel and will be purchasing a wine cooler from Kings Bottle.
Rich glad we are able to be part of your mancave and soon to be kitchen. Cheers!
Conventional beverage centers for home fell short of my needs and expectations. This one is perfect and makes and amazing centerpiece to our new bar!
Katharine thank you for your review. It sounds like it looks great. We are happy to hear that your are enjoying your new cooler.