36 Bottle Compressor Dual Zone Wine Cooler
Only 1 left in stock
If you have plenty of thirsty guests but not a lot of space, you need a 24" 36 bottle wine cooler from KingsBottle. This dual zone compressor wine cooler has a small footprint but is big on storage. Designed with premium features you would expect to find on more expensive units, it's the best value for your money. Whether you are outfitting your home bar, a popular restaurant, or a trendy night spot, this cooling solution will make sure you and your guests get the experience you've been looking for.
- The durable, quiet-running compressor provides reliable, high-quality cooling.
- This dual zone 36 bottle wine cooler is equipped with high-end digital display controllers, accommodating two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Each fridge comes with our state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each dual zone compressor wine cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance so you can make the most of your square footage.
- Beautiful hardwood shelves are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant. We have optimized them for maximum bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers to ensure smooth, effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- The sturdy gas-charged tempered safety glass door is made with UV double layered coated glass to protect wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- The pre-installed lock with a spare key protects your stock.
The Royal Treatment
Get the most out of your space with a 36 bottle wine cooler. With plenty of space for your most popular vintages of two different styles, no guest should have an empty glass. This highly-efficient dual zone compressor wine cooler will give you years of efficient cooling backed by KingsBottle‰۪s iron-clad warranty and phenomenal customer service. When you‰۪re ready to treat all of your bottles like royalty, order your unit from KingsBottle.
Find all user manuals and instructional videos here.
Capacity : 31-60 Wine Bottles
Unit Height : 30-39.9" | 75-100cm
Unit Depth : 20-29.9" | 50-75cm
Unit Width : 20-29.9" | 50-75cm
Unit Size : 23.4"W x 22.8"D x 32.5"H (595W x 580D x 825H mm)
Net Weight : 127.9 Lbs ( 58 kgs)
Energy Consumption : 1.21Kw*h/24h
Refrigerant : R134A
Rated Power Input : MAX 140Watts
Door Type : Security Lock
Door Type : Glass Door With Stainless Steel Trim
Circulating Fans : Energy friendly LED (Blue)
Circulating Fans : Low noise 12 volt
Noise Level in Decibels : Compressor
At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
Adjustable Temperature Range : Left Zone 41-60°F(5-15°C) ; Right Zone 45-64å¡F (7-18°C)
Shelf Configuration : 5 Wood Shelves on Each Side, Total of 10 Shelves.
Volume : Built In / Free Standing
Volume : 4.38 CF ( 124 Liter )
Storage capacity : 36 Bottles of Wine
Note: If you can't find the information on the specific product page, please try to find it here. This section is for general information including user manuals, product videos, product catalogs.
- KingsBottle Wine and Beverage Coolers
- KingsBottle Inside Look
- CAREL Controller Temperature Setting Instructions
- LAE Controller Operating Instructions - Adjust Temperature
- LAE Controller Parameter Settings - For your information only, we don't recommend you to make any changes to it if it is necessary. You can keep the parameter settings at the default value
Product User Manual Downloads (PDF)
Instructions for setting the temperature to a lower value
If you want to set the temperature to a lower value, please refer to the instructions below:
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Single Zone
- This apply to models KBU50WX, KBU100WX, KBU170WX, KBU50BX, KBU100BX, KBU170BX
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Dual Zone
- This apply to models KBU50DX, KBU100DX, KBU170DX, KBU28LRX
Wine Cooler Manuals
- KBU50W/100W/170W Single Zone Wine Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU50D/100D/170D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBU145D/270D/428D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBUSF54D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
Beverage Cooler Manuals
- Carel Controller Power On
- KBU50B/100B/170B Beverage Coolers
- KBU145B/270B/428B Beverage Refrigerators
- KBUSF54B Beverage fridge
- KBU55C/56C/328C Under Counter Beverage Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU55/56/328 BP Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge - Carel Controller
- KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- KBU650/1000 Standing Commercial Beverage Refrigerators
- KBU380 SS/SD Back Bar Coolers
- KBU21/52/68 Mini Fridges - Digital Display Controller
Wine & Beverage Cooler Manual
- 28LR Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
- KBU50/100/170 BW2 Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU50/100/170 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU145/270/428 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBUSF54COMBO-BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I have had the KBU-36D-SS Dual Zone wine fridge for 4 months now. Arrived very well packaged. I installed in into our kitchen island. It looks fantastic. Quality seems to fine fine so far, althought I did purchase the 5 year warranty. The fridge is not the quietest and does cycle frequently. There also is about a 4-5 degree temperature swing from what you set it to, which is a little much of a variance. Overall a nice wine fridge.
I got this to replace an old Magic Chef (well not really that old). It fit the spot I had for it, so options were somewhat limited. I read the reviews and saw that they were pretty good. I am concerned a little (well maybe a little more than that) that it is built in China, but what isn't these days? Love the looks and the double doors and slide out trays. Much more functional and easier to get into than the old Magic Chef with one door. The downside is that it is much noisier than the MC. Not sure if that is the fan or the compressor running, but it is noticeable. It is in a pantry so I guess close the door if it bothers. On the high side on price, but the good ratings took over there.
Great little kitchen wine cellar – perfect for just a few bottles of wine. Looks great under a cabinet, too, which is where I installed mine. The stainless steel matches with my other kitchen appliances and the dual zones let me keep all of my wines at the perfect temperatures.