PROTECT YOUR PRODUCT WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY
We've partnered with our friends over at Consumer Priority Service to offer extended warranties for most of our products! Simply add the extended warranty on the applicable item right next to where you would add the item to cart!
Do I Need an Extended Warranty?
If you are investing in a new product and expect it to last a few years, only you can insure that expectation. Like most consumers, you don't want to deal with the inevitable problems surrounding repairs. Who do you call for service? Are they reliable? Is a handyman capable of performing a long lasting, reliable repair on your equipment? How are you going to transport a large product to a service facility?
Ranked #1 Extended Warranty
CPS provides top notch warranty protection for your purchases to ensure life and longevity. This means that they care about you and your product long after your purchase has been made. This warranty offer reliable, hassle-free, comprehensive parts and labor protection for your product.
You Need to Prepare for These Issues Today
As an Authorized Consumer Priority Service Dealer. This means that we care about you and your products long after the purchase date. You can easily extend your manufacturer's warranty by as much as 5 full years.
CPS Warranties Offer Reliable Protection for Your Product
By purchasing a CPS extended plan, you are guaranteed years of worry free operation from your new product.
Why Do I Need CPS?
- CPS covers 100% parts and labor for your products
No Hidden Fees
- No deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses
Hassle Free Claims Process
- One mouse click or phone call to arrange for professional repairs with the hassle-free ClientCare Claims System
- If your unit cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
Total Peace of Mind
- Complete coverage for up to 5 years after the manufacturer's warranty expires
No Lemon Policy
- If your product fails 3 times due to the same malfunction, CPS will replace your unit free of charge.
So What's Included?
CPS covers the same malfunctions as your original manufacturer's warranty with value added features. Coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Protection from dust, heat and internal humidity damage
- Damage caused by power surges
- Long-term protection for total peace of mind
When does my Extended Warranty kick in?
Your CPS warranty is a Date of Purchase warranty with CPS taking over on day 91.
What happens if my product breaks?
You can contact CPS directly to file a claim in three ways:
- Online at www.cpscentral.com and click the “File a Claim” button
- Via email at email@example.com
- Call in toll free at 800-905-0443