Brand New Abnormal Noise Refrigerator On Sale
Please be advised before purchasing that this model makes a certain noise such as a growling or rumbling sound when the unit is operating. This product is not suitable for use in the home kitchen and living room, but it could be used in places where the surrounding environment is noisy, such as restaurants and bars. For this reason, we now clean up the inventory with a big discount.
Special Note: This NOISE item only has 90 days warranty.
The 30 inches wide beer and wine cooler combo, by popular demand, has been added into the combo family. This under-the-counter cooler KBUSF66BW has two individual compartments, the temperature range on the left is adjustable from 41°F to 64°F while the right is 34°F to 64°F, this unit comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and fizzy drinks. It is ideal for any bar, restaurant or home.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 7 beech wood shelves, 2 glass shelves, 1 wire shelf, 1 wire basket. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
This front-venting unit can hold up to 31 bottles of wine and over 58 cans of beverages. Like all of our compressor units, this beer and wine cooler is equipped with one of the quietest compressors on the market, while its solid construction and design means that this unit will be with you for the long haul.
Now you can appreciate the joy that comes with owning a beautiful and reliable unit that meets your every need. Treat all your beverages like royalty with KingsBottle.
- Volume: 6.50 CF (184 Liter)
- Capacity: 58 Cans + 31 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration:7 wood shelves, 2 glass shelves + 1 wire shelf + 1 wire basket.
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Left side: 41-64 Fahrenheit; Right side: 34-64 Fahrenheit
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 90 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 132 lb (60kg)
- Unit Size: 29.6"Wx23.6"Dx34.5"H; Depth 23.6" excluded handle, Depth 25.6" included handle.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 0.5" either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
Document download: KBUSF66BW User Manual
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
Warning: All the wine and beverage refrigerators may contain a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. You could check the warning details on www.P65Warnings.ca.gov