30" Under Counter Low-E Glass Door Wine and Beer Cooler Combo
Only 4 left in stock
The 30 inches wide beer and wine cooler combo, by popular demand, has been added to the combo family. This under-the-counter cooler KBUSF66BW has two individual compartments, the temperature range on the left is adjustable from 41°F to 64°F while the right is 34°F to 64°F. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation. This unit comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and fizzy drinks. It is ideal for any bar, restaurant or home.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 7 beech wood shelves, 2 glass shelves, 1 wire shelf, 1 wire basket. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 6.50 Cu.ft (184L)
- Capacity: 58 cans (11.2 OZ) and 31 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 7 wood shelves, 2 glass shelves + 1 wire shelf + 1 wire basket
- Adjustable Temperature Range: LEFT 41-64F; RIGHT 34-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 90 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 132 lb (60kg)
- Unit Size: 29.6”W x 23.6”D x 34.5”H.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 0.5" either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do the shelves on the wine side pull out so you can see the bottles?
The ball-bearing shelves can be pulled out, and yuou can see the bottles.
Can the shelves be configured on either side? Can you move them around? For example, can you put some wine shelves on left side and some on right?
yes, it is removable and adjustable
I am looking at the KBUSF66BW wine ref. I noticed that the height is 34-1/2". I have 34" clear under our existing granite counter. Is the 34" a recommended height or is that the actual height of the unit. If so can the adjustable legs be removed to pick up the 1/2" needed . If they can will the unit properly operate?
Yes, you can remove the stand feet if necessary
Can you do a double wine fridge with the same door configuration as this one?
Sorry, this item can be only available for wine and beverage storage due to the temperature range. You could refer to KBU28LRX which we can make it double door wine fridge. When you place the order, you can leave a message in the NOTE, then we will make the changes
If I am installing the 30” wine and beer cooler combo (KBUSF66BW) next to a wall, how much clearance do I need between the unit and the wall so the door will open?
recommend 0.5" either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
Does this refrigerator require a dedicated power circuit?
it is unnecessary
I installed the KingsBottle wine and beverage cooler under our bar a couple of months ago. So far, we are pleased with the cooler's performance. Perfect for our application. I like the wire basket at the bottom - we use it to keep drink ingredients that need refrigeration.
Two sugestions for the KingsBottle folks to consider:
-Add more sound onsulation around the compressor; it's a little distracting when the room is quiet
-In keeping with the overall high quality and appearance of the appliance, upgrade the interior lining of the beverage compartment from the lightweight molded plastic currently used for support of the shelves
We love our beverage/wine cooler, couldn’t be happier.
I spent 4 months doing research on the best fit for my family. Hands down this was and is the best fridge for our remodel, very quiet and sleek. Great job Kings Bottle
Ordered the 30" Under Counter Low-E Glass Door Wine and Beer Cooler Combo a few months ago for my bar and it’s been working great. Spent a few weeks researching online and glad I did.
The fridge is quieter than my KitchenAid wine fridge that I had and really like the extra space for beverages.
I also got the white glove delivery and it was worth it for me. The team managed the entire process really well, delivered it downstairs to my basement bar, took care of all the trash and handled set up.
Thanks and would definitely recommend this product!