Wine Pegs Support Board - MDF
Only 85 left in stock
- Easy installation.
- Can hold 3 to 9 bottles
- No gap between panels; clean look
- Available panel colors: Black, White, Dark, Light Natural
- Dimensions: 13.39"W x 11.02"H x 0.87"D (340W x 280H x 22D mm)
Connector Bolt M6X30MM
This connector bolt is for you to install the wine peg from the back of the support board.
Hanger Bolt M6X50MM
This hanger bolt is for you to install the wine peg from the front of the support board.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ordered the 3 deep x 12 bottle rack x 5. There was a lot of twisting to install that many bars. If there was hex end or a screw tip it would have made installation of some 120 bars a lot easier. Very happy with the finished product!!!
Matthew thank you for the feedback we will take it into consideration.
The 3 wine bottle racking looks fantastic.
Wine fridge operating smoothly and quietly. All expectations met at the moment.
Wine cellar looks great.
Glad to be part of your collection.
This purchase was a request by a client of mine and I must admit, I was sceptical at first being floor the ceiling
but once it was installed we couldn’t be happier with the results.
This single cabinet holds 196 bottles of wine
Strong material, well engineered, really durable finish
Joshua glad to hear we were able to change your mind, now enjoy!
Floor-To-Ceiling Mounted Wine Rack | 2-Sided
Recently purchased 3 each of the 4ft and 2ft double racks, for a total stowage of 96 bottles. Installed in my loungeroom tucked behind the door. The supports are super easy to install, the finished racks look incredible. I'd change one thing about the peg design, which would be to put an hex-key socket in the outer end of each peg so they can be driven using a drill with a hex bit, because after screwing 96 of them in by hand I was a bit over it. I also was unlucky to get one peg fixture where the nut was burred and the thread wouldn't start but I cleaned it up with a drill bit and it went together fine after that. Definitely a good product and would happily recommend to others!!