DC Fan RDL1225S
Only 9 left in stock
Replacement Evaporating Fan
If you're losing cooling in your cabinet, but the compressor is good, you might need a new evaporating fan. The evaporating fan pushes air across the evaporating coil, cooling and distributing air throughout the unit. A failed evaporating fan causes your compressor to work harder to cool the unit, until it eventually reaches the point of failure. A replacement fan can save you from more costly repairs down the line and is an easy fix with our plug and play electric replacements.
Features and Specifications
- Our DC 12V evaporating fan is designed for long-lived reliability and energy efficiency.
- This fan is whisper-quiet, producing just 31dB at 1700 RPM while moving 68.8 CFM.
- This fan is for the replacement of evaporating fan in KingsBottle wine and beverage cooler models KBU25, KBU50, KBU100, KBU170, KBU55, KBU56, KBU328, KBU28LR, and KBU68. Also serves as the heating fan for models 100D and 168D.
- Fan dimensions: 4.72"x4.72x0.98" (120mm x 120mm x 25mm).
- UPC #: 0730699127985
- Model: RDL1225S
Note: If you can't find the information on the specific product page, please try to find it here. This section is for general information including user manuals, product videos, product catalogs.
- KingsBottle Wine and Beverage Coolers
- KingsBottle Inside Look
- CAREL Controller Temperature Setting Instructions
- LAE Controller Operating Instructions - Adjust Temperature
- LAE Controller Parameter Settings - For your information only, we don't recommend you to make any changes to it if it is necessary. You can keep the parameter settings at the default value
Product User Manual Downloads (PDF)
Instructions for setting the temperature to a lower value
If you want to set the temperature to a lower value, please refer to the instructions below:
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Single Zone
- This apply to models KBU50WX, KBU100WX, KBU170WX, KBU50BX, KBU100BX, KBU170BX
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Dual Zone
- This apply to models KBU50DX, KBU100DX, KBU170DX, KBU28LRX
Wine Cooler Manuals
- KBU50W/100W/170W Single Zone Wine Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU50D/100D/170D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBU145D/270D/428D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBUSF54D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
Beverage Cooler Manuals
- KBU50B/100B/170B Beverage Coolers
- KBU145B/270B/428B Beverage Refrigerators
- KBUSF54B Beverage fridge
- KBU55C/56C/328C Under Counter Beverage Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU55/56/328 BP Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge - Carel Controller
- KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- KBU650/1000 Standing Commercial Beverage Refrigerators
- KBU380 SS/SD Back Bar Coolers
- KBU21/52/68 Mini Fridges - Digital Display Controller
Wine & Beverage Cooler Manual
- 28LR Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
- KBU50/100/170 BW2 Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU50/100/170 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU145/270/428 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBUSF54COMBO-BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The lower fan to the red wine section quit working after buying the refrigerator 2 years ago. No one in our area works on wine refrigerators, so we got out our tool box and went to work. After removing the faulty fan and ordering from Kingsbottle we attempted to replace. It was a pain to do, but it was straight forward following the online instructions. Well, the new fan did not work either, so must assume something in the wiring went bad. Disappointing as we did not want to have to buy $$$ a new refrigerator. So, 4 stars for the fact the fan went out after 2 years & 5 stars for customer service :)
I was really impressed with the prompt service and will definitely use you guys again. I will also recommend you to other people. Thanks Steve C&W Refrigeration
Great product and very fast shipping.
Very responsive and quick delivery, replacement fan was better quality then the original
Needed replacement part quickly was not sure how or where to get my needed part..King’s came through for my facility....Thank you