REFURBISHED- KBU170DSS 170 Bottle Dual Zone Used Wine Cooler
Refurbished unit with minor scratches on the stainless steel trim, and top left cabinet.
For detailed features and specifications of this model, please refer to similar product 170 bottle dual zone upright wine cooler with glass door
- Volume: 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 164 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 15 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 3.0 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.33Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 23.5"Wx27"Dx71.8"H
- Net Weight: 286.6 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 310.9 Lbs
Note: If you can't find the information on the specific product page, please try to find it here. This section is for general information including user manuals, product videos, product catalogs.
- KingsBottle Wine and Beverage Coolers
- KingsBottle Inside Look
- CAREL Controller Temperature Setting Instructions
- LAE Controller Operating Instructions - Adjust Temperature
- LAE Controller Parameter Settings - For your information only, we don't recommend you to make any changes to it if it is necessary. You can keep the parameter settings at the default value
Product User Manual Downloads (PDF)
Wine Cooler Manuals
- KBU50W/100W/170W Single Zone Wine Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU50D/100D/170D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBU145D/270D/428D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBUSF54D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
Beverage Cooler Manuals
- KBU50B/100B/170B Beverage Coolers
- KBU145B/270B/428B Beverage Refrigerators
- KBUSF54B Beverage fridge
- KBU55C/56C/328C Under Counter Beverage Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU55/56/328 BP Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge - Carel Controller
- KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- KBU650/1000 Standing Commercial Beverage Refrigerators
- KBU380 SS/SD Back Bar Coolers
- KBU21/52/68 Mini Fridges - Digital Display Controller
Wine & Beverage Cooler Manual
- 28LR Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
- KBU50/100/170 BW2 Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU50/100/170 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU145/270/428 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBUSF54COMBO-BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
You may also like
I received this wine cooler yesterday and am very happy with it so far. The box was damaged a bit during shipment, but it was packed so well that the cooler itself was not damaged. It isn‰Ûªt loud at all and it work really well at keeping my wine at a set temperature.
After reading many reviews on several brands of wine fridges, I was skeptical with just about all brands. Yet, I knew I still would like a dual zone fridge and landed on this brand.
The cooler works great and is pretty quiet, rarely hear the compressor kick on. Very quiet unit, easy operational digital controls. Shipped to me in perfect condition.
Works great and looks good. No problems with this 1 and my 1st 1 has been trouble free to 2 years . Good people to do business with. Delivery went well both times!!
This wine fridge but so far - so good...It arrived on time and looks great. Still loading my wine. (I purchased 2 units) I like the flexibility of the shelving - better than most. Time will tell about durability - and whether the temperature holds true.
We really like our Kingsbottle cooler. It works great. The temperature is set at 55 and is always between 53 and 57, but usually right at 55. We could only fit 115 bottles in it and had to remove two shelves to fit some of our bigger bottles. It took almost three weeks to get here but the "white glove" delivery was worth it. It is a little loud when it starts up but we have it right near our chairs in the living room. We have a app "my wine cellar" that helps us keep track of where bottles are.