REFURBISHED- KBU170DSS 170 Bottle Dual Zone Used Wine Cooler
Refurbished unit with minor scratches on the stainless steel trim, and top left cabinet.
For detailed features and specifications of this model, please refer to similar product 170 bottle dual zone upright wine cooler with glass door
- Volume: 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 164 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 15 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 3.0 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.33Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 23.5"Wx27"Dx71.8"H
- Net Weight: 286.6 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 310.9 Lbs
Note: If you can't find the information on the specific product page, please try to find it here. This section is for general information including user manuals, product videos, product catalogs.
- KingsBottle Wine and Beverage Coolers
- KingsBottle Inside Look
- CAREL Controller Temperature Setting Instructions
- LAE Controller Operating Instructions - Adjust Temperature
- LAE Controller Parameter Settings - For your information only, we don't recommend you to make any changes to it if it is necessary. You can keep the parameter settings at the default value
Product User Manual Downloads (PDF)
Instructions for setting the temperature to a lower value
If you want to set the temperature to a lower value, please refer to the instructions below:
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Single Zone
- This apply to models KBU50WX, KBU100WX, KBU170WX, KBU50BX, KBU100BX, KBU170BX
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Dual Zone
- This apply to models KBU50DX, KBU100DX, KBU170DX, KBU28LRX
Wine Cooler Manuals
- KBU50W/100W/170W Single Zone Wine Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU50D/100D/170D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBU145D/270D/428D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBUSF54D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
Beverage Cooler Manuals
- Carel Controller Power On
- KBU50B/100B/170B Beverage Coolers
- KBU145B/270B/428B Beverage Refrigerators
- KBUSF54B Beverage fridge
- KBU55C/56C/328C Under Counter Beverage Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU55/56/328 BP Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge - Carel Controller
- KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- KBU650/1000 Standing Commercial Beverage Refrigerators
- KBU380 SS/SD Back Bar Coolers
- KBU21/52/68 Mini Fridges - Digital Display Controller
Wine & Beverage Cooler Manual
- 28LR Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
- KBU50/100/170 BW2 Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU50/100/170 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU145/270/428 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBUSF54COMBO-BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I ordered a 166 bottle large wine cooler that required shipping to Canada. The Kings Bottle team efficiently worked through some customs clearing challenges. They also stepped up with a partial refund of the purchase price when the cooler arrived damaged (scratch and slight dent) due to shipping. Our cooler is set up and works great.
Delivery was quick; much faster than quoted. Great product and good quality. The control keep our wine at the perfect temp.
One slight criticism-the shipping tracking could have been better.
If you are considering buying go bigger than you think you need. You will happily fill with your favorites knowing they are well protected.
First, the not so good part of the review...these units don’t last long. As with many coolers of this price range, five years is probably the max. Be aware. Now the good stuff...Kingsbottle’s customer service and support are top notch. They will walk you through your problems, give you a good diagnosis, and if you need a significant repair or replacement, they’ll hold your hand through the entire process. Their reps (especially Olivia) are patient and care about their customers. They’ve changed compressors now, so maybe the unit’s will even last longer!
I received this wine cooler yesterday and am very happy with it so far. The box was damaged a bit during shipment, but it was packed so well that the cooler itself was not damaged. It isn‰Ûªt loud at all and it work really well at keeping my wine at a set temperature.
After reading many reviews on several brands of wine fridges, I was skeptical with just about all brands. Yet, I knew I still would like a dual zone fridge and landed on this brand.
The cooler works great and is pretty quiet, rarely hear the compressor kick on. Very quiet unit, easy operational digital controls. Shipped to me in perfect condition.