REFURBISHED Heating Glass Double Door Under Counter Beverage Cooler Fridge
This is a returned unit. There's a dent on the right side front corner.
The king of the mountain for under counter beverage coolers, our 2 door beverage cooler is built with a stainless steel exterior and polished stainless interior for a clean look that provides maximum energy efficiency.
Designed to hold up to 169 cans, this cooler is perfect for home and commercial bars everywhere. The advanced front-venting system means don't have to worry about leaving additional space around the unit for built-in installation, while the type 304 commercial grade full stainless steel fits seamlessly into any bar decor.
- A long life, high quality, whisper-quiet EMBRACO compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring vibration-free temperature uniformity in the entire 2 door beverage cooler.
- These under counter beverage coolers use Italian CAREL temperature controllers, a leading brand in the industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, and energy-saving management.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves, adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas.
- Gas charged tempered safety glass door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle.
- Solid construction with type 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior is sleek and energy efficient.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
Upgrade Your Refrigeration
KingsBottle under counter beverage coolers are the right choice for your bar. Order your KBU-56C-SS cooler today and enjoy a 2-year warranty. Designed by professionals for professionals, it's time you treated all your drinks like royalty with KingsBottle.
Heated Glass Door:
Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface.
The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates, the unit has 3 x modes (STRONG / OFF / WEAK), so you can adjust if needed as some places are higher in humidity and more subject to condensation.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C), it must be kept away from rain and weather.
- Volume: 7.42 CF (210 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 120 bottles (12 OZ) or 198 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 160 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) ;210 Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.3 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption : 1.23kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 2.0 kw.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 35.4"Wx21.5"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 165 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 181 Lbs
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
Warning: All the wine and beverage refrigerators may contain a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. You could check the warning details on www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: If you can't find the information on the specific product page, please try to find it here. This section is for general information including user manuals, product videos, product catalogs.
- KingsBottle Wine and Beverage Coolers
- KingsBottle Inside Look
- CAREL Controller Temperature Setting Instructions
- LAE Controller Operating Instructions - Adjust Temperature
- LAE Controller Parameter Settings - For your information only, we don't recommend you to make any changes to it if it is necessary. You can keep the parameter settings at the default value
Product User Manual Downloads (PDF)
Instructions for setting the temperature to a lower value
If you want to set the temperature to a lower value, please refer to the instructions below:
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Single Zone
- This apply to models KBU50WX, KBU100WX, KBU170WX, KBU50BX, KBU100BX, KBU170BX
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Dual Zone
- This apply to models KBU50DX, KBU100DX, KBU170DX, KBU28LRX
Wine Cooler Manuals
- KBU50W/100W/170W Single Zone Wine Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU50D/100D/170D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBU145D/270D/428D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBUSF54D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
Beverage Cooler Manuals
- KBU50B/100B/170B Beverage Coolers
- KBU145B/270B/428B Beverage Refrigerators
- KBUSF54B Beverage fridge
- KBU55C/56C/328C Under Counter Beverage Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU55/56/328 BP Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge - Carel Controller
- KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- KBU650/1000 Standing Commercial Beverage Refrigerators
- KBU380 SS/SD Back Bar Coolers
- KBU21/52/68 Mini Fridges - Digital Display Controller
Wine & Beverage Cooler Manual
- 28LR Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
- KBU50/100/170 BW2 Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU50/100/170 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU145/270/428 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBUSF54COMBO-BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.