Refurbished Heating Glass Double Door Under Counter Beverage Cooler Fridge
This is a returned unit. No Scratches/Dents.
- Volume: 7.42 CF (210 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 120 bottles (12 OZ) or 198 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 160 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) ;210 Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.3 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption : 1.23kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 2.0 kw.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 35.4"Wx21.5"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 165 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 181 Lbs
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Good looking under cabinet refridgerator. Simple design with a nice glass door. Holds plenty of beer/soda and with space to spare. Seems to be solidly made as well.
Package arrived very quickly, well packaged and securly attached to a small pallet, which made it easier to move.
Overall very happy, although we've only owned it a short while.
Thomas glad to hear that the packaging made it easy for you to install your cooler. Cheers!
Bought used damaged product. Arrived in better than expected shape and works great. Will buy again
This cooler hold a lot more drinks than anticipated. It looks great and keeps drinks cold.
I decided to pay a bit extra and get a fridge that is both elegant and sizable to store beverages in them. If you re just getting to the point where you can afford to buy and store real good wine, I strongly recommend it as a starter unit.
I am happy with this beverage center. It's pretty quiet (although the vent grille could have another design to but quieter) and installed in my open to living room kitchen and doesn't bother us when the compressor is running. First one delivered by Home Depot was not cooling, second one was not the right one (was the wine version with wood shelves), the 3rd one delivered by Kingsbottle was finally the right one and cooling. Too bad, Home Depot had a better price than Kingsbottle. The door is not straight but it"s just a screw to adjust.