Refurbished 39" Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
On Sale: Damaged by the carrier. There is a big dent on the top of the cabinet. This model comes with an Embraco Inverter Compressor, which is super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the KBU28LRX beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes four strong, non-warping hardwood designer shelves and four chromed shelves included. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 7.76 CF (220 Liter)
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 4 Chromed Steel Shelves, fully adjustable distances between shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-64°F for each compartment
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 181 lb (82kg)
- Unit Size: 38.8"Wx23.2"Dx34.2"H; Depth 23.2" excluded handle, Depth 25.5" included handle.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 0.5" either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
Note: If you can't find the information on the specific product page, please try to find it here. This section is for general information including user manuals, product videos, product catalogs.
- KingsBottle Wine and Beverage Coolers
- KingsBottle Inside Look
- CAREL Controller Temperature Setting Instructions
- LAE Controller Operating Instructions - Adjust Temperature
- LAE Controller Parameter Settings - For your information only, we don't recommend you to make any changes to it if it is necessary. You can keep the parameter settings at the default value
Product User Manual Downloads (PDF)
Wine Cooler Manuals
- KBU50W/100W/170W Single Zone Wine Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU50D/100D/170D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBU145D/270D/428D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBUSF54D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
Beverage Cooler Manuals
- KBU50B/100B/170B Beverage Coolers
- KBU145B/270B/428B Beverage Refrigerators
- KBUSF54B Beverage fridge
- KBU55C/56C/328C Under Counter Beverage Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU55/56/328 BP Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge - Carel Controller
- KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- KBU650/1000 Standing Commercial Beverage Refrigerators
- KBU380 SS/SD Back Bar Coolers
- KBU21/52/68 Mini Fridges - Digital Display Controller
Wine & Beverage Cooler Manual
- 28LR Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
- KBU50/100/170 BW2 Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU50/100/170 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU145/270/428 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBUSF54COMBO-BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.