Refurbished 39" Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
On Sale: Returned unit, please see the attached pictures before buying the unit. This model comes with an Embraco Inverter Compressor, which is super quiet and reduces energy consumption by 40%.
This model comes with an Embraco Inverter Compressor, which is super quiet and reduces energy consumption by 40%. This dual-zone double-door beverage center, under-the-counter beer, and wine cooler combo KBU28LRX with fully adjustable shelves is our best seller. Ideal for any bar, restaurant, or home.
The adjustable temperature range is 34-64°F for each compartment. With additional options of wood or metal shelves, you could convert this unit to both sides for wine or beverage only.[/Description] [Features]
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the KBU28LRX beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes four strong, non-warping hardwood designer shelves and four chromed shelves included. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 7.76 CF (220 Liter)
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-in or free-standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 4 Chromed Steel Shelves, fully adjustable distances between shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-64°F for each compartment
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 181 lb (82kg)
- Unit Size: 38.8"Wx23.2" Dx34.2"H; Depth 23.2" excluded handle, Depth 25.5" included handle.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 0.5" either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We were so excited to get our refrigerator. I had read previous reviews that suggested the refrigerator was a bit loud, but I don’t found it very loud at all. The refrigerator is in our dining room. It’s a great fridge so far.
I had an issue with my beverage cooler upon delivery and Jeremias and the rest of the team were incredible to work with. Timely and meaningful responses and a quick resolution. Truly great to deal with. Thank you, Bill R.
Thank you again William.
I bought a product several months ago and had multiple issues with it. Once I contacted customer service they immediately replaced the product free of charge and were amazing. I love the new fridge and it works great!!!
Glad we were able to make this right for you.
I had purchased a 39" Under Counter Wine & Beer Fridge Combo back in 2021 and had some damage occured during shipment. After a few months, some components started to fail and were replaced under warrant via Kinds Bottle. After a year of use, additional components started to fail which led to the unit not working properly. After troubleshooting and discussing with Kings Bottle Support Team, it was determined the best course of action would be to have a new unit shipped out under the warrant agreements. New unit arrived and was in perfect condition and after using it for about a month, no issues. Kings Bottle has kept their promise and delivered a quality product. I would give 5 stars to the support team and 4 stars on the fridge only because of the initial issues on the first fridge, which may be due to damage from shipment?
I didn’t get a shipping notification which was the only downside of the transaction but the cooler works great and is so quiet it isn’t at all noticeable. I opted to put the wood shelves in the other side to have a dual zone red/white wine cooler and I couldn’t be happier.
Mitchell you should have received a notification thank you for the feedback we will check with our orders department to ensure this doesn't happen to our future customers. Enjoy your cooler!