54 Inch Sliding Glass 3 Door Back Bar Drinks Cooler
Only 40 left in stock
3 Sliding-Door Back Bar Fridge
Our 54" 3 door back bar fridge is perfect for the busiest bars and restaurants. Our largest back bar refrigerator, it provides plenty of adjustable space for your guests' favorite bottles and cans. This unit is built for power and efficiency to keep up to 400 cans at the perfect serving temperature, engineered with our premium features and state-of-the-art technology.
- Our 3 door back bar fridge features a powerful and efficient JIAXIPERA compressor that will provide vibration-free cooling for years to come.
- A premium temperature controller from Carel of Italy, a leading brand in the controller industry, gives you precision temperature control with an automatic defrosting control mode, a room high/low-temperature alarm system, and an energy-saving management feature.
- Efficient fans circulate air throughout the cabinet to ensure even cooling of all your beverages.
- Gas-charged, tempered safety-glass doors with black trim provide an attractive way to display your stock while keeping the inside of the cabinet colder, saving you money.
- The doors are designed with a sliding feature to help keep energy bills lower and eliminate inadvertent spoilage.
- LED lighting gives you plenty of illumination while using less power than fluorescent or incandescent bulbs.
- The chromed shelves are easily adjustable to meet storage needs, allowing you to optimize storage for different sized cans and bottles.
- Rugged black finished cabinet is attractive and hides wear better than stainless steel.
- Includes a strong security lock to protect your inventory.
- Volume: 1.65 CF ( 330 Litre )
- Storage capacity: 383 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 6 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <68dB
- Rated Power Input: 146 Watts
- Rated Current: 2.20 A
- Refrigerant: R600a (0.19 lbs)
- Energy Consumption : 2.10Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 53.1"Wx20.5"Dx32.9"H
- Net Weight: 179 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 187 Lbs
User Manual: KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
the cord type?
Thank you for asking, this unit comes with a 126inches American three pin plug cord and the length is long enough .--From KingsBottle
can it be used under counter?does it have a lock?
Thank you for asking, this unit is suitable to be under counter and also to be freestanding. And it comes with a built-in lock and two spare keys--from KingsBottle
HOW MANY BOTTLES I CAN PUT IN THIS CABINET?
Thank you, the Storage capacity of this unit is 383 Cans.--from KingsBottle
The Temp range, please?
Hello, the adjustable temperature range is 34-46℉ (1-8℃ ), which includes the most suitable temp for the beer.--from KingsBottle
What\'s the size of it?
Hi, here are the dimensions of this unit:53.1"Wx20.9" Dx32.9"H (1350Wx492Dx835H mm).--from KingsBottle
Is the glass door tinted and does the light stay on or only when the door opens?
The glass is not tinted, there is a swithch to turn the light on and off.
We are very happy with the cooler. However, the delivery company with which Kings Bottle worked was atrocious. They did not deliver when the promised and never returned our phone calls wondering where our product was. It arrived 3 weeks late with no apologies or refund of any kind.
I bought this to store drinks and milk, occasionally fruits. It frees the fridge in the kitchen, and always have plenty of cold beers and chilled wine glass, love it
Love it, very quiet and keep drinks perfect for a hot day.
Perfect size for the space we have under the bar and holds a lot of beer and water bottles and cans.
Very Happy with this unit. We plugged it in right away. It reached an ideal temperature. The fridge is well designed and just what we needed: no freezer. Our old one, now recycled, froze everything. The is perfect for us.