36 Inch Sliding Glass 2 Door Back Bar Beverage Refrigerator
Only 24 left in stock
Commercial Grade Back Bar Fridge
You'll have plenty of cold drinks and happy customers with a 36" 2 door back bar fridge. This unit is designed to maximize storage space while offering powerful cooling technology. Manufactured to KingsBottle superior standards, this fridge is expertly engineered with amenities usually only found in larger, more expensive refrigerators.
- This back bar fridge features a powerful and efficient JIAXIPERA compressor that will provide vibration-free cooling for years to come.
- It is built with a premium temperature controller from Carel of Italy, a leading brand in the controller industry, to give you precise temperature control with a built-in automatic defrosting control mode, a room high/low-temperature alarm system, and an energy-saving management feature.
- High-efficiency fans circulate air to ensure even cooling of all your beverages throughout the cabinet.
- Gas-charged, tempered safety-glass doors with black trim provide an attractive way to display your stock while keeping the inside of the cabinet colder, saving you money.
- The doors are designed with a sliding feature and double-glazed glass to help keep energy bills lower and eliminate inadvertent spoilage.
- LED lighting gives you the illumination you need in a dark club or bar while using less power than fluorescent or incandescent bulbs.
- The chromed shelves are easily adjustable to meet storage needs, allowing you to optimize storage for different sized cans and bottles.
- Rugged black finished cabinet is attractive and hides wear better than stainless steel while saving you money.
- Includes a strong security lock to protect your valuable inventory.
- Volume: 7.35 CF ( 208 Litre )
- Storage capacity: 246 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 4 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <68dB
- Rated Power Input: 133 Watts
- Rated Current: 2.20 A
- Refrigerant: R600a (0.13 lbs)
- Energy Consumption : 1.80Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 35.4"Wx20.5"Dx32.9"H
- Net Weight: 128 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 137 Lbs
User manual: KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
THE TYPE OF THE CORD?
Thanks for your asking, it comes with an American three pin plug cord and a 126inhes cord which is quietly long enough.--from KingsBottle
dose it noise? i want to put it in my kitchen
Thanks, its beautiful design is suitable to be placed under counter or freestanding in the kitchen, and its working noise is less than 68db, it is not loud at all for daily use.--from KingsBottle
is the temp low enough for my beer?and how can I control it?
Thanks for your questions, the adjustable temperature range of this KBU56BP is 34-46℉ (1-8℃ ), you can set the temp on the control board.--from KingsBottle
HOW IS THE Storage capacity? THX
Thanks for your asking, the Storage capacity of this KBU56BP is 246 Cans of beer.--from KingsBottle
Will it fit a half barrel on one sids and shelves on the other? If not, I’m looking for suggestions. Thanks
This is one compartment, one temperature zone. If you are looking for two compartments, you can consider KBU28LRX or KBU50BW2, KBU50BW3
So far the fridge has been perfect. I had a hard time finding the perfect size, this was it. Thanks
Love the fact that you offer non-commercial sizes still in commercial quality though. Thank you!
Have had this for a few months now, and its been great. Looks very nice, and is not loud at all. Im actually surprised how quiet it is.
Perfect fridge for my hair studio beverage bar! I liked how I could easily switch the door swing. It‰Ûªs quiet and keeps everything nice and cold!
Size and functions exactly as described. It s a good product and keep the temperature where it should be.
We recently finished off our basement, and chose to include a beverage fridge. After extensive research, we did not like the selection or reviews of products that were available at our local "big box home improvement store". Kings bottle products and company was highly rated on Amazon, and we decided to buy directly from the source! We got a great price on the fridge and we get so many compliments on how great it looks in the space! It's quiet enough, has a great amount of space for beverages, the light up feature is great, and it has always kept our drinks cold, not just "cool".