48 Inch Glass Door Side By Side Wine And Beverage Cooler Combo
Only 2 left in stock
48" Under Counter Wine & Beverage Fridge
Our 48" under counter beverage and wine cooler combo keeps drinks right where you need them. While it can be conveniently installed out of sight, it's still beautiful enough to be seen, and is the perfect cooler solution for restaurants, bars, or your home kitchen. This fridge has enough space for 200 cans (11.2 oz) and up to 46 wine bottles, so no guest needs to go thirsty again.
- The under counter wine and beverage refrigerator has gas-charged, tempered safety glass reversible doors with stainless steel frames and handle.
- The glass is UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- Embraco compressors are paired with state-of-the-art fan blades for even temperature distribution.
- Front-venting design allows the unit to be built-in with fewer space requirements.
- Digital temperature control system provides precise temperature settings, automatic defrosting, and energy-saving management.
- Secure locks protect the stock in your under counter wine and beverage refrigerator.
- Volume: 10.74 CF ( 304 Litre )
- Storage capacity: 200 Cans (11.2 oz) + 46 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Shelves + 6 wooden shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Zone-A 34-46°F;
- Zone-B 41-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: < 47dB
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 1.18Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 46.9"W x 23.6"D x 33.9"H
- Net Weight: 224.8 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 242.2 Lbs
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
You may also like
Very nice bev and wine frig came well packaged. Had them up and running after settling in period. Both are quite and look great.
It looks great, I would highly recommend it
So far so good. Beautiful wine cooler that is so much quieter than my previous cheap one. Dual zone is working great. Fits my space under the granite perfectly. Love it. Did I mention it looks really awesome?
Did a lot of research looking for a beverage cooler that would chill down to as near to 32 degrees as possible. This doesn't go down quite that low but we've been very happy with the results and tempature of our beverages. Both the beverage and the wine cooler look great under our counters with no operational issues.
If you're like us, you do a lot of research to buy a major appliance like this. A year ago there weren't a lot of reviews on this specific side-by-side model so with a leap of faith we bought it and we couldn't be happier. The cooling is great, it holds it's temps, there's the perfect amount of space for mixers on one side and wines on the other, it's not too thirsty on the electricity (actually VERY impressed with it's electric draw), and it looks great next to our bar. The delivery was seemless and the driver even brought it up our steep driveway into our garage. Other folks have already commented on the racks being a bit too snug for bottle shapes missing shoulders (like Pinot Gris & some Chardonnay) and peculiar slots for the wire rack height/spacing but if you are innovative these tics won't be a nuisance. The only drawback is the lights are on all the time- so if you accidentally leave a door slightly ajar it may be awhile before you notice it (but that is operator error until such a time they can add one of those fridge beeps to tell me I am an idiot who can't properly close a door). Overall, very pleased with this beverage unit.