Mini Wine Aerator Decanter
Only 95 left in stock
Wine Aerator Decanter
Travel in style and taste with the new Magic Decanter Travel, a compact portable aerator decanter. Small yet fully functional, this unit is packed in a sleek and sturdy tapered black case with stainless steel accents, ready to enhance a wine adventure wherever you are.
When wine is poured in the Aerator, its internal design creates an increase in the wine's velocity and a decrease in its pressure. This pressure difference creates a vacuum that draws in air which is mixed with wine for perfect aeration. Proper aeration will help bring out notes in the wine you have never experienced before.
Features and Specifications
- The innovative design of this aerator decanter works without batteries, pumps, or bulky apparatus.
- Package: 1pc/PE bag/Color box with Travel pouch
- Item Size: 5.44" x 0.99" x 0.75" (13.8*2.5*1.9cm), Gift box: 6.70" x 2.76" x 2.36" (17.0x7.0x6.0 cm), 0.44 lb (0.20 kg)
- Inner Carton: 14.18" x 12.21" x 7.49" (360x310x190 mm), 25pcs per inner carton, 12.13 lb (5.5 kg)
- Master Carton: 15.76" x 14.58" x 12.61" (400x370x320 mm), 50 pcs per master carton, 26.46 lb (12.0 kg)
Note: If you can't find the information on the specific product page, please try to find it here. This section is for general information including user manuals, product videos, product catalogs.
- KingsBottle Wine and Beverage Coolers
- KingsBottle Inside Look
- CAREL Controller Temperature Setting Instructions
- LAE Controller Operating Instructions - Adjust Temperature
- LAE Controller Parameter Settings - For your information only, we don't recommend you to make any changes to it if it is necessary. You can keep the parameter settings at the default value
Product User Manual Downloads (PDF)
Instructions for setting the temperature to a lower value
If you want to set the temperature to a lower value, please refer to the instructions below:
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Single Zone
- This apply to models KBU50WX, KBU100WX, KBU170WX, KBU50BX, KBU100BX, KBU170BX
- Instructions for temperature differential adjustment-Dual Zone
- This apply to models KBU50DX, KBU100DX, KBU170DX, KBU28LRX
Wine Cooler Manuals
- KBU50W/100W/170W Single Zone Wine Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU50D/100D/170D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBU145D/270D/428D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- KBUSF54D Dual Zone Wine Coolers
- Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
Beverage Cooler Manuals
- KBU50B/100B/170B Beverage Coolers
- KBU145B/270B/428B Beverage Refrigerators
- KBUSF54B Beverage fridge
- KBU55C/56C/328C Under Counter Beverage Coolers - Carel Controller
- KBU55/56/328 BP Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge - Carel Controller
- KBU208SC/330SC Commercial Backbar Beverage Fridge
- KBU650/1000 Standing Commercial Beverage Refrigerators
- KBU380 SS/SD Back Bar Coolers
- KBU21/52/68 Mini Fridges - Digital Display Controller
Wine & Beverage Cooler Manual
- 28LR Beer and Wine Cooler Combo
- KBU50/100/170 BW2 Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU50/100/170 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBU145/270/428 BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- KBUSF54COMBO-BW3 3-Zone Beverage and Wine COMBO
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.