24 Inch Outdoor Beer Fridge Cooler Stainless Steel
Only 2 left in stock
KBU55ASD outdoor beverage cooler comes with a premium temperature controller from Carel of Italy, stainless steel exterior and mirror interior cabinet, self-closing stainless steel solid door
Outdoor Beverage Cooler Fridge
If you need a small cooler with lots of storage space, a 24" outdoor beverage cooler fridge KBU55ASD is your perfect cooling solution. Designed to fit neatly under a counter or withstand the brunt of mother nature on its own, this stainless steel beauty is the functional and attractive choice for your bar's patio or your own backyard parties. Packed with features usually reserved for larger, high-dollar models, it's the best bang for your cooler buck.
- Volume: 4.34 CF (123 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 96 bottles (12 OZ) or 126 cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing; Outdoor
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Rated Power Input: 140 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 0.83kw.h/24h
- Unit Size: 23.4"Wx21.5"Dx32.3"H
- Net Weight: 132 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 143 Lbs
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves and inside delivery are unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I would like to put the unit (KBU-55A-SD) in my garage, and I have ~23.75 inches of width at the smallest point between my garage cabinets (and 24 inches at the widest point). I read the unit requires a half-inch of space on either side. Is this for venting or to accommodate the door when open? Also, can the unit be mounted flush with the cabinets or is the half-inch clearance requirement required for flush mounting? Thanks for your help!
Thanks for reaching out to us and your considering KingsBottle.
KBU-55A-SD is a front venting design, it does not need extra space around the cabinet for air venting.
The width of this unit is 23.43", the half-inch of space on either side is to accommodate the door when open, and it is also for you to get the unit in and out the cabinet.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
what about the noise when it is working?
Thanks for the question, the Noise Level in Decibels is<40dB, it is very quiet and you can't hear it without care.--from KingsBottle
The temperature range this cooler can get?
Have a good day and thanks for your asking, the adjustable temperature of this unit is 34-46°F (1-8°C ) , you can enjoy your beer at this best temp.--from KingsBottle
what\'s the Energy Consumption?
Hello, here are the Energy Consumption:0.83kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 1.29 kW.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)--from KingsBottle
what\'s the dimension?
Hello, here are the dimensions:23.4"Wx21.5" Dx32.3"H (598Wx545Dx820H mm)--from KingsBottle
can I place this unit out-door?
Thanks for your question, the answer is yes. This unit is an outdoor design and it is suitable beautiful enough to use outdoors.--from KingsBottle
Do you have a left hinged unit
Sorry, this unit only comes with Right Hand Hinge, and it is not reversible.
Is this a 120V or 12V fridge?
available with glass door?
The outdoor fridge comes with a solid door. The glass door is for the indoor fridge.
Will this outdoor refrigerator be able to handle Midwest temperatures swings (from -5 in the winter to 100+ in the summer)?
It's designed to work in the environment temperature 32 to 100F
We absolutely love our beverage fridge! The lightning on the inside is beautiful and I love the stainless steel door so that I don’t need to keep everything neat and tidy on the inside. My only complaint is that the fan is a little loud in my opinion.
So far , very happy. Quality product
I am very satisfied with the cooler. Here's to long cooling life.
Just like McDonald’s I’m lovin it
Refrigerator was even better quality than expected. Highly recommend