72" Tall Beer And Wine Refrigerator Combo With Glass Door
Keep everyone's favorite drinks on hand with our upright triple zone beverage and wine cooler refrigerator combo. Engineered to provide efficiency, ample storage, and sophistication, it's the right choice for the busiest bars, restaurants, or wine rooms. With enough space for 450 cans and up to 164 bottles, you'll never be stuck waiting for your drinks to chill.
1. This combo is a set of 2 units. The image provided here displays the wine unit on the left and the beer unit on the right, however, depending on our available inventory, their positions may be swapped. For a specific ordering, please leave a note when checking out.
2. For information of the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- All shipping services are fulfilled by 3rd party carriers.
- Any shipping service (Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping, Expedited Shipping) is one-time service. During warranty, only Curbside Shipping will be provided. If you need any of the Threshold Shipping, White Glove Shipping or Expedited Shipping during warranty, you could purchase it from us.
- Due to the influence of COVID-19, the white gloves delivery is unavailable in some areas. If you purchased the service but it is not available in your area, we will contact you to cancel the service and refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What do the sides look like? Any images?
I have a tight space that will allow for 47" but no more. This this hinder the operation of the doors?
This is a set of two units, please refer to the instruction in the manual, I copy here:
These front-venting coolers can be built into cabinetry. Builders should allow an additional 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top. These additional spaces allow units to be placed in the position easily, and without the power cords being damaged.
The width of each unit in this combo is 23.5", if you put these two units stand together, the width is total 47". At least, you should leave 0.5" space at each side for door openning, or you could leave the door out of the cabinet.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
Can this unit be used commercially?
Hi Paril Gandhi,
There are no significant differences between residential and commercial fridges, and the main difference is in their role. The commercial refrigerators are designed to store more massive quantities of drinks supplies needed for business sake, and they feature more powerful compressors that can maintain the temperature consistent even when the fridges are opened on frequent intervals. Usually, the noise of a commercial refrigerator is louder than a residential one. This combo is a set of two units, quiet enough to stand at your home. If the storage capacity, 450 Cans and 164 Wine Bottles, meet your commercial requirement, then my reply is YES, you can use this combo commercially.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
I bought one from Sam’s club that was extremely loud and inefficient, returned it and got one from Kings Bottle, it is beyond comparison as to how much better, quieter, and more efficient the Kings Bottle one is.
Mike glad to hear you are enjoying your cooler. Cheers!
I looked for MONTHS for the perfect beverage fridge. I chose this one for the black glass border, the black handle and the black metal pull out trays. I was super specific that I didn’t want the metal trays that look cheap and these trays are exactly what I envisioned. I couldn’t be happier with this fridge. Everyone compliments it and it’s definitely a staple in my kitchen.
Christiana glad to be part of your home. Thank you for your review.
Fridge is sleek and was exactly what I was looking for. Works really well, is quiet, and very nice size. Friends have made numerous comments on how much they like it. Great fridge for the basement.
Scot glad you are enjoying the cooler.
I bought 2 and they seem to work well after one week. Very quiet and cool quickly.
Absolutely love it!!!! Not only does it look nice, friends and family think it’s the coolest thing ever when it comes to gatherings or party’s! We wish the lights would be a little brighter when you opened the door but other then that it’s still awesome!
Amanda we are glad you are enjoying your cooler we will take your suggestion into consideration. Thank you.